Car Audio Equipment Reviews

In-depth car audio head equipment reviews by members.

This forum is for valid car audio reviews only! Please only post a review if you have owned the product and wish to tell the world about it. Do...

Well I have had the privilege of owning two of these fine pieces of audio equipment for about 8 months now. Technically it was the best looking...
Hi all A big request to those who have the Clarion HX-D1 in free access: take a picture, please, if there is a possibility of the internal...
I have the chance of getting a brand new 12W7AE in the correct spec. box powered by a 600/1 slash v3 or 2 Fosgate T1D212 12s in built box powered...
What's the deal with ascendant audio.. i never hear anyone talk about there subs.last time was in 2012 and it was neck to neck with Fi and Ssa ...
I have two L7 kickers 12inch subwoofer I think they're 1500watts nd 750rms...... Amplifier : Hifonics X2200.1D 2200W X-14 Series Class D...
Having a very hard time trying to pick which subwoofer to go with wanting around 1500 Watts I will be installing this into a Jeep Wrangler...
Build quality is outstanding. Very solid. Going outside in a few min to do the install. Going to do my tweeters on 1/2 then bridge the others for...
What would be close in quality or better and and all the adjustability of PRs 80 and doesn’t have to be pioneer ? Thinking of getting a newer GMC...
As it stands, PPI and Soundstream DSP's (the 88R, and the Harmony) are on my **** list I just had a PPI-DSP88R fail on me after about a year and...
Anyone have any experience with them? I’m literally like 2 seconds away from picking up a 12”
So I just recently built my own box for a Sundown Audio sa 12 D2. It's 2.3 cubic feet port tuned to 35hz. I also recently went from using to sa...
Has anyone ever purchased anything from them? I see a few things on their B-side, just wondering if they were legit? Thanks
Review of: Hi guys. I ordered an agm34 northstar battery with sae terminals. The battery arrived and its super heavy. Reason I bought it is I got...
Thought I'd make the point if me being s newbie to all if this but. I have two R.E. Audio XXX D2s 2000w/RMS each, inside a custom made ported box...
Review of Head Unit: Rockford fosgate DSR-1 DSP. so me and CSCstang got to playing with this on his SQ mustang as a stand alone processor via...
Just got me a skar vvx 15incher DVC 2 ohm sub to replace my dual JBL s3 12inchers SVC, I gotta say the one Skar out performs those jbl s3's...
https://www.amazon.com/BOSS-Audio-AR4000D-Monoblock-Amplifier/dp/B004RS9UTI I know this **** that this brand gets but what about this amp Yes it...
Review of Subwoofer or Speaker: B&C Speakers If you want a cross between the midrange priced Hi-Fi woofer and the output of Pro Audio woofer...
Review of Amplifier: I just wanted to make a quick post about the Planet Audio AC5000.1d I purchased this amp for just over $140 USD on eBay...
Hi. Is this amp any good? Planning to buy one so I just wanna know before I can make any move. What size of wiring kit will I need? What size of...
Need advice on a good amp. I have 2 15" kicker l7 wired at 2 OMH. So I'll need something with around 2500 rms. But not looking to spend $$$$.$$...
Hi, My car is Camry 2009 and I'm looking for an aftermarket head unit which is not china. Any brand from Pioneer, Kenwood or Alpine that can give...
Review of Head Unit: Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be...
Review of Subwoofer or Speaker: Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions...
I'm looking for opinions on the best 6.5 speakers. I recently got a precision power 900.4 amp. I was told its a great amp for the money. Now i...
Eric was so kind to send me the prototype to do some pre production in field testing. This is nowhere near production level cosmetics as Eric hand...
Review of: Product: Powermax 250 amp alternator commonly sold on ebay Appearance: alternator comes packaged well, and appears in new condition...
We are providing test results performed by us of the Taramp's TS-250x4 2ohm model. We are using our professional Next-USB System with Level 3...
We are providing test results performed by us of the VE Audio AB-150.2 2ohm model. We are using our professional Next-USB System with Level 3...
We are providing test results performed by us of the VE Audio VD-600.1 2ohm model. We are using our professional Next-USB System with Level 3...
We are providing test results performed by us of the Taramp's T-800.1 2ohm model. We are using our professional Next-USB System with Level 3...
Review of Memphis Audio VIV900.5, 5-Channel Amplifier: 75 RMS x 4 @ 4-ohm - 300 x 1 @ 4-ohm 100 RMS x 4 @ 2-ohm - 500 x 1 @ 2-ohm This...
JVC KW-M730BT   Function, Menus, Layout and touchscreen When you plug the USB in the first song plays depending on the "menu selection"...
Need a headrest maybe like a 8 or 9 in. Preferably with a DVD. But if has a casting to mimic an iPhone. That would be perfect! My daughter uses...
First look It is small. Smaller than my CT sounds 125.2. But this is very dense and feels well made. Nothing flimsy. I hope tomorrow I...
So I need some advice. I have 2 sundown sa12 d2s and im trying to figure out the best amp for them. Ive had people tell me a variety of amps to...
I will say I'm impressed so far i was little hesitant at first but did a 1st run yesterday, and was surprised by the power and the way this amp...
From the looks and the specs these should be awesome. I received a recommendation on these a long time ago by Jeff and it took me like two years...
Review of Amplifier: Post name, details and review of the equipment you're reviewing. This forum is for reviews only! No questions should be...
Looks pretty sweet. Hope tomorrow this gets put in!! I hope it runs forever. Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

Car Audio Equipment Reviews

In-depth car audio head equipment reviews by members.

Views
8.1M

jl audio kenwood review subs
20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers