Prv Audio AD3500.1-2ohm

OP
evilmonstertruk

evilmonstertruk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 16, 2014
Maryland
Well this amp is a monster and I'm loving it. All that reserve power makes a huge difference in sound quality. Everything is snappy and low notes just have more authority. The voltage is still better than my last amp.

Alternator is going in today. So I'm curious what it will sound like after that. Found a good deal on a AGM too

Gut shot will come but want to make sure it's all good till I void the warranty ?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

OP
evilmonstertruk

evilmonstertruk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 16, 2014
Maryland
nice, any chance of clamping the dc amperage draw of it?
Not today but soon. Don't have the proper tools to do it. Buying some though. I got a bunch of money by surprise, that's why I could buy this. Ha.

I have it going to a old eclipse 8122 at 2ohms. Gain is barely moved. The manual doesn't state the voltage input range. Just min and Max. I wish they was some sort of reference. Never measured my pioneer. It's a 2800bs.(that's getting replaced too).

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
Jun 28, 2011
USA
Well this amp is a monster and I'm loving it. All that reserve power makes a huge difference in sound quality. Everything is snappy and low notes just have more authority. The voltage is still better than my last amp.
Alternator is going in today. So I'm curious what it will sound like after that. Found a good deal on a AGM too

Gut shot will come but want to make sure it's all good till I void the warranty ?

Smart choice indeed

OP
evilmonstertruk

evilmonstertruk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 16, 2014
Maryland
Now that alt is in my voltage is perfect. Getting that battery on Monday so I should be good to go after that. It's better than my current AGM so that's going upfront and the existing one will go in the trunk. I need to finish up some sound deadening in the trunk and back lid.

My car is getting there. When I get all of this done I'm gonna focus on maybe going three way in the front. So speakers for that and new amp are in my future. Also getting a new headunit, I might go Alpine this time around and throw a local car audio shop some business.

OP
evilmonstertruk

evilmonstertruk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 16, 2014
Maryland
Old thread but I finally got my Sundown zv3.12 on this thing. It is voilent. Vibrating my old Accord to part. Great amp. Has treated me good so far.

OP
evilmonstertruk

evilmonstertruk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 16, 2014
Maryland
God **** mirror fell off today.

Sent from my John Kuthe can eat a **** and **** off back to nambla with the rest of the kid touching perverts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds