One AB hd12 or 2 sundown sa12 or one re XX12???

I think I’m just gonna get the sa’s should sound pretty good with a 2k amp and They will be 4 ohm so if the 2k amp ends up being too much I’ll just wire it to 2 ohm instead of one
with 2k after box rise u be right about where sa want to be just don't make box huge which i guess u can't anyway in jeep..

According to Sundowns website the SA has 19mm xmax, and according to you the alphard has 22.5
33 is both ways alphards could be too unless it says 1 way.. sq hds3 and others show max in and max out that's y it looks like they have 22-33mm xmax.. that could be 1 way basket just doesn't look very deep..

33 is both ways alphards could be too unless it says 1 way.. sq hds3 and others show max in and max out that's y it looks like they have 22-33mm xmax.. that could be 1 way basket just doesn't look very deep..
Look, I may be totally wrong and I'll accept that. All I know is that my Hannibal moves more than my SA 15 did and I'm more impressed by the woofer in general.

pair of SA's is my vote.

more cone area is always better. Plus SA's can take a beating. I have a pair of SA-15's in a 2nd gen frontier and they get loud (I just want louder).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Rroark90

Rroark90
Wichita,KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date