Re audio xxx12 D2

How is he being a show off?
showing his nice box and subs.. anytime i post pic or videos of even my $80 pioneer sub vibrating my trunk he calls me a show off (did it like 2 days ago) see how stupid it is?, maybe he will now..

showing his nice box and subs.. anytime i post pic or videos of even my $80 pioneer sub vibrating my trunk he calls me a show off (did it like 2 days ago) see how stupid it is?, maybe he will now..
I was showing the young lad how to post pics on here.....not posting youtube vids of my subs in action.

And yet you gotta talk about your dam Pioneer sub in EVERY single thread...and sneak in your vid sometimes.

u know u too can show video of your subs because get this., this is a car stereo forum.. not a bit*h about something on every thread forum

Yeah...great job for ruining the OP's thread. But...there's a difference between showing someone how to upload pics from Imgur and helping him out rather than showing off my stuff in every single thread.

People have bitched about you about that....many times. Get over it toofohm...

Yeah...great job for ruining the OP's thread. But...there's a difference between showing someone how to upload pics from Imgur and helping him out rather than showing off my stuff in every single thread.
People have bitched about you about that....many times. Get over it toofohm...
right so u see how it ruins a thread when all u do it bit*h about something good, thats what u have done to 500 of them.. and telling someone how to do something doesn't require pics., u were talking to him about pics, just like i was talking to other guy about rattles when i gotta get on me for no reason..

Right...all I do is *****. Better than spreading misinformation around and suggesting amps to people saying I think this might work with a link. How many times have you been called out on either??? Countless.

I don't need you telling me how to show someone something with or without pics...it's none of your ******* business. That shows him what it will look like on here. Now go bother someone else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jtc649

Jtc649
Cape Cod,MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date