<b>TBH Enclosure Designs</b>

If you would like to contact me. It would be preferred you either create an organized thread here or send en e-mail to help@tbhenclosures.com...
Faq
About TheBoxHouse designs started from an interest in computers and caraudio. With lots of time, effort, and back-and-forth work I have...
---MOVED--- Sorry guys, I hardly get on here anymore. Box requests are now on the new site, http://WooferWarehouse.com Thanks!

i need a custom box built for my van wanna leave enough room for my amps and bats. in the back
Hope Im doing this right, I have an idea for a box..I have all the sub specs and box size I want. It would be a ported box for two Skar MA-8's...
Looking to get a box design done, but I noticed the TBH website is down. Just wanted to make sure everything is still up and running Edit...
Hi I have been doing car audio comps for a year now, not having alot of success. Doing different builds box having a hard time with my boxes I...
hey, im looking for a box consultation/design for my golf. currently, ive got two 12's in a 5 cube box subs up port forward, bolted where the rear...
2 dc level 3 10's. vehicle: 2009 chevy silverado crew cab.max dimensions front:w56"xh13". depth 19". back w56"xh6.5. will be powered by 1000 watt...
your internet site is down .your contact email is not working . i would like to ask you some technical question. do ya have a new email that we...
Design request by BRMCM15 for his Fi BL. Request for a heavy low end and clean output. Has more port area than the sub does cone area! Will...
hey whats up man. i will be needing a design from you, for a pair of Ascendants i just ordered, 2 10"s. i need it to be ported through the rear...
It's a pro box I might use for an 12" hdc4 temporary. It's 26*17*13.5 and 2.25 cu ft...probox Idk if that's before or after displacement. Thanks...
Subwoofer/speaker brand: Kicker Subwoofer/speaker model, size, and number of woofers: Kicker C124, 12 in, 4 Vehicle enclosure will be used in...
do you think you can fit 2 sa 8s in 1.86 cubes for box. If so it will prob be with an aero port can you have then do like a 45 or 90 degree bend...
Well all we can say is AWSOME box was desgined perfect.Its awsome working with someone who knows his buiness,surel is awsome.Hes already designed...
Ok, specs: 39 1/2"long 13 1/2"high 18"wide bottom 13"wide top need to include 3"high x 3"long x lengh of bottom for the humps, hope that...
Design by request for two custom 18" woofers. Specs were provided and 6 cubes a piece proved to work very well for the output the user was looking...
Two alpine type r 10's 1043. Max dimensions are 15''L X 42''W X 8''H . I am placing this box below my rear deck in a 94 crown victoria. My rear...
Subwoofer/speaker brand: Digital Designs Subwoofer/speaker model, size, and number of woofers: 1508 (2) of them Vehicle enclosure will be used...
This is a request by e-mail for two Orion HCCA 12" subwoofers and a blowthrough in an F250. Has a very high sensitivity and still has good output...
This was a request by Boomsday for two T3 TSS woofers. He was looking for better output in his vehicle while retaining some low end extension...
Subwoofer/speaker brand:Sundown Audio Subwoofer/speaker model, size, and number of woofers:6 SA-15s Vehicle enclosure will be used in (please...
This was a complimentary design by request for Burzendowski. He was looking for low end extension from a 12" AudioQue HDC. A horn enclosure was...
Design request for two HDC10s. Client was looking for a SQ-minded enclosure with good extension, and potential emphasis on a few example songs...
Box came out beast!! mad props to surreal for helping with this design. cant wait to do business again. we got exactly the sound that we were...
Was a request by A1B3DD2512 of another forum for his SA12s. Wanted good low end extension while retaining a smooth response and musicality for a...
Rear loading horn design for a member of another forum by the name of dirtrida4eva and his HDC15. Going in the hatch of a Celica so we were...
By request for Treesive with two SoundSplinter RL-P subwoofers. User was looking for good low end extension (mid 20s) while retaining output...
This design was for a member of another forum by the name of SHO412. Design was for two Audioque HDC 15s. Request was for strong low end with...
Subwoofer Brand: American Bass (4) American Bass XD 8's Enclosure will be in a hatchback if that makes a difference Dimensions are as follow...
DC Autotronics here Can you please send us specs on subwoofer enclosure for (4) xd 8's thanks
Just a quick thought. What do you charge to double check designs? I look at it as a second opinion.
Wanted a mix of output and daily listening in his Pontiac G6. After running some numbers, I found a horn to work well for his objective. I...
Received a request for an SUV. User listened to older rap and wanted low end potential while retaining something musical. After some long...
I have released a coupon of "caraudio" that can be used when checking out. It is good for a few months or 15 uses. This will give you 25% off the...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>TBH Enclosure Designs</b>

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads