<b>TBH Enclosure Designs</b>

If you would like to contact me. It would be preferred you either create an organized thread here or send en e-mail to help@tbhenclosures.com...
Faq
About TheBoxHouse designs started from an interest in computers and caraudio. With lots of time, effort, and back-and-forth work I have...
---MOVED--- Sorry guys, I hardly get on here anymore. Box requests are now on the new site, http://WooferWarehouse.com Thanks!

i need a custom box built for my van wanna leave enough room for my amps and bats. in the back
Hey, Im very sorry but I do not get on here anymore. Please contact me through our new site, WooferWarehouse Car Audio and Electronics ,and we...
Looking to get a box design done, but I noticed the TBH website is down. Just wanted to make sure everything is still up and running Edit...
Any pics? What scores? Edit didnt realize this was in vendor forum.
hey, im looking for a box consultation/design for my golf. currently, ive got two 12's in a 5 cube box subs up port forward, bolted where the rear...
2 dc level 3 10's. vehicle: 2009 chevy silverado crew cab.max dimensions front:w56"xh13". depth 19". back w56"xh6.5. will be powered by 1000 watt...
Hey, I have responded to your last PM. My new contact is admin wooferwarehouse.com Thanks, and I apologize for the inconvenience.
What's up man!? Yea, it's better than the last month, lol. Had a whole lot of changes going on, one which I haven't recovered from yet....maybe...
Hey, I am unable to solicit/accept designs at the moment - especially here given my vendor status is over. I am focusing on opening a store here...
anyone know which box i should pick from both of those? thanks
Nooot a problem! Try and catch me on my site if you can. Im getting busier and busier these days!
Not a problem. Just ask if you need help with anything else..
Really you notice his nails!!!**** i thought you would of said something about the set up!
Awsome,so clean and for 6.5" they hit the low bass nice .
It was close for the flush mount but the rest has good clearance. Oh, and also sometimes using a really wide bottom port make it too skinny and...
I agree. The issue is, others that believe that what they are doing now is the best it can get. And it is going to take more than me and you to...
This is a request by e-mail for two Orion HCCA 12" subwoofers and a blowthrough in an F250. Has a very high sensitivity and still has good output...
Still waiting on further information from other users, so your design was completed earlier than expected. It can be found and purchased here...
This was a complimentary design by request for Burzendowski. He was looking for low end extension from a 12" AudioQue HDC. A horn enclosure was...
Design request for two HDC10s. Client was looking for a SQ-minded enclosure with good extension, and potential emphasis on a few example songs...
Wow these little monsters are beast and the customer is very happy.They have a hit so hard they sound like 10"s.AWSOME
Was a request by A1B3DD2512 of another forum for his SA12s. Wanted good low end extension while retaining a smooth response and musicality for a...
Nine: Gotcha. Dirt: How would you do so? You could technically take the inner baffle out and put a baffle over the front you could cut out for a...
First thing I thought when I saw your avatar was "Yeeaawhh..." and I wholeheartedly agree.
Thanks guys! Crispin, what wood working skills do you have? Perhaps I could design around your potential building ability. Or a deal could be...
PMd you for clarification on a few things including dimensions and preferences.
Please fill out and include a request form located HERE. Once that is done I will move forward on your design!
Shhh, don't say my name three times. Thanks man, weren't you needing a box? I never received any info from you.
Received a request for an SUV. User listened to older rap and wanted low end potential while retaining something musical. After some long...
I have released a coupon of "caraudio" that can be used when checking out. It is good for a few months or 15 uses. This will give you 25% off the...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>TBH Enclosure Designs</b>

Views

Screenshot 2024-03-07 184329.png

Doxquzme

Mar 27, 2024
IMG_3075.jpeg

Daniel Lee

Mar 27, 2024

Latest topics