[Completed] 2 18s ported design

Participant count
  • Participant list

surreal
10+ year member

On my katy perry sht
OK
Design by request for two custom 18" woofers. Specs were provided and 6 cubes a piece proved to work very well for the output the user was looking for.

Enclosure is essentially 12cubes tuned to 30hz, and will work for many others doing two 18s setups.

4255043b71c232cf19895e757f47d4e8.image.750x429.png

viewshare2x18s2.png

Dimensions: 48Wx24Tx33D

If you are needing a design for two 18" subwoofers, you can purchase this design for immediate download here: 2x18s Vented enclosure - $15.00 : TheBoxHouse, Enclosure designs

Preference/look, ease of build.. I dont normally do the bottom port unless by request or is needed - either physically, or if absolute help is needed for best extension possible.

Idk I guess my only dip with it is that unless you have a lot of width you really gotta squish the subs in, like you can see the flush baffle is just barely getting the clearance it needs from the edges

It was close for the flush mount but the rest has good clearance.

Oh, and also sometimes using a really wide bottom port make it too skinny and needs to be braced well. Its generally just more work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

surreal

10+ year member
On my katy perry sht
surreal
OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date