Design Request Mopar or Nothin[Completed]

Participant count
  • Participant list
It measures 33x13x12. This was more of a high-output type of enclosure due to the listening type of the user and the fact it would be placed in a sub-optimal location in the trunk.

A horn will have similar possibility for SQ as a ported enclosure. The tapering/expansion of the port just allows you to pull a few tricks. Like shaping response, phase, etc. Generally, things that lead to a pleasing sound if that was the design is geared towards.

Customer loves it.She can play all types of music exspecially her old stuff.They are allready broken in and sound sick.The box is perfect,way to go sureal.I think im going to install 6 of these in my 2012 Dodge Ram R/T regular cab.I listen to a lot of old school freestyle.Do you think i have enough room?If i do i can i install more than six?

Glad to hear it! Looking forward to the video.

And I would need working dimensions from you to say for sure. Shoot me a PM or fill out another design request for them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Good placement. Any more pics of the port! Ports always look nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Mopar or Nothin

10+ year member
Mopar or Nothin
Escondido,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from