<b>Imperium Audio Designs</b>

Custom wristbands for car audio fanatics.
Just an FYI, we are in the very early stages of discussing a 4" coil 2k rms series. We are going to be working with 9.5"-10" low FS linear...
Here is a couple vids of a customers vehicle... S10 behind the seats x4 12" "Reigns" on 2 AQ 2200s strapped. Does a 148.6 sealed up on dash.
BHB is in the process of starting our own subwoofer line, however we will be changing our name to Imperium Audio Designs (IAD) we will still offer...
Our "Bass Head" T-Shirts are now fully stocked and shipping as we speak, they are moving fast so if you want one i would order ASAP. These wont...
Imperium Audio Designs is now on Facebook!!! Please "Like" us https://www.facebook.com/pages/Imperium-Audio-Designs/301931876493996
Here is our official Pre-Order for our highly anticipated 1,000rms "Reign" series. Our ETA is around ~9weeks out (No guarantees). This is a very...
We have our 8" Prototype coming in very soon, we completely dropped our other 8" design and redesigned. This will feature a dual stacked magnet...
We are now fully stocked and shipping them out now we were projected to start shipping around the 21st of Dec., but we will start shipping out...
Our "Music &gt; Everything" bracelets are now fully stocked and shipping as we speak get yours today before its to late! You can order through our...
The official Sundown Audio bracelets are now fully stocked and shipping out as we speak get your order in now before these are gone. You can order...
We have Obsidian Audio bracelets and we are syked about getting these in and getting them out on the market. These are going to be the same...
Hey guys got the decals in today from tech force and they look awesome i got 3 available colors White/Black, Red/White, and Purplish blueish...
Hi guys here is some contact info: Email:Stephen@bassheadband-itz.com (response wthin 24hrs) Website: Go to the "contact us" tab at the top of...

We are thinking of coming out with an over the ear headphone line. Should have a nice sample coming in within a couple weeks. Name still pending...
This is the new line from IAD that we are working on. This is a PROTOTYPE. So many things will change... basket will NOT be TC style but more the...
Here are just a few reviews i had on tap... I will add more as they come in. If you have any experience with us or our products feel free to add...
The following pictures are a few customer's subwoofers that pictured before they went out. Only a few of the available dustcap colors that are...
We are doing a huge summer sale 30% off the very few remaining "Reign" subwoofers both 12s and 15s. We are making the sale active now and will...
Who would like to see a 10" addition to our "Reign" line? The 12s and 15s are in production now. How many would like to see 10s?
I'm going to be looking for someone to do an in-depth review. This is not a way to get a free woofer for a week or so. I want a knowledgeable...
Now offering complete builds and designs for customers needing them. Link below: Box Designs &amp; Box Builds - Imperium Audio Designs
Now a Audio Technix dealer. We have authority to sell all wire and wiring accessories as well as deadner. This includes distro blocks, amp kits...
Are you planning on bringing in some 2k amps?
@g6ryder; When are you going to come out with some SQ bracelets? I remember some people taking about them when the Music &gt; Everything came out.
Now taking interest into Team IAD!!! Email is Stephen@imperiumaudiodesigns.com
Uploaded 2 new video of our new "Reign" series! Check em' out. Be sure to watch in 1080p HD. Subscribe to our channel today!! !!!Imperium Audio...
Here is vid of our single IAD 12" in a 4th Order Subscribe to the YouTube Channel please! Imperium Audio Designs - YouTube
Here is a follow up of our 15" walkthrough. Imperium Audio Designs Reign 12" Walkthrough.
Watch our 15" Walkthrough in 1080p HD
We updated our facebook page to replace our old name for our current name which is Imperium Audio Designs. Basically no entry at all required...
Here is a vid @taylorfade in his CRX doing a 151.3db with an single IAD 12" prototype on a Sundown SAZ-3000D
Proud to announce that we have now had orders in ALL 50 US states! Thanks everyone!
Thing is a beast for sure Gotta do some reppin
i recently acquired one of the "music &gt; everything" wristbands from Stephen. i just put it on and i already know that this is a top quality...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>Imperium Audio Designs</b>

Custom wristbands for car audio fanatics.

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers