Imperium Audio Designs Headphones

g6ryder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
We are thinking of coming out with an over the ear headphone line. Should have a nice sample coming in within a couple weeks. Name still pending.

Things that the sample will include--- Logo on both ears, white ear pads, company name on headband, coiled very high quality cable removable from headphone of course, and I will make changes from there if needed.

58085c4d40a43dbc5f3bf4faf9f6a482_zps8b4cf0d3.jpg

Just got everything confirmed today that I wanted included on the samples. The first coiled wire was WAY to cheap for my liking, so I had them produce I much thicker quality coiled removable cable. Very similar to the Beats Pro cable. I will have 3 samples on hand the samples will go into production this week.

Beats r garbage as far as headphones go ..period
I wouldn't say they are garbage I would agree over priced and over hyped. But much worse out there.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

i was about to drop cash on some beat studios i can wait if you promise me something solid and put me at the front line to get some
Promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I wouldn't say they are garbage I would agree over priced and over hyped. But much worse out there. 

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
doubt there are worse out there for the money u pay for them in other words

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date