Imperium Audio Designs Headphones

Wow those look slick and at a pretty reasonable price. I love headphones and need something I can pack around with me more than my M50s's. Definitely interested in these.

Wow those look slick and at a pretty reasonable price. I love headphones and need something I can pack around with me more than my M50s's. Definitely interested in these.
M50s are some nice headphones! Thanks for the compliments.

Ill post pics of logo and packaging ignore everything on the packaging except the overall design...

9f66fe128d8768b6ef6413d7744f0d15_zps28363d8b.jpg

f74d848658917e59c40606f048c5c7cd_zps9a79c399.jpg

When are you gonna sell me a set? I can test and review.
We will open sales ojce everything is set and we move forward. Testing and review will be limited to knowledgeable headset users. Not saying your not just clearing up, bc its going be asked alot

Nobody cares about packaging. How about you post some actual info like driver type, impedance, open/closed back, ear pad material. While you're at it, try not to make them look like ghetto beats garbage.

BTW, those strain reliefs look over sized and weak.

Nobody cares about packaging. How about you post some actual info like driver type, impedance, open/closed back, ear pad material. While you're at it, try not to make them look like ghetto beats garbage.
BTW, those strain reliefs look over sized and weak.
Lol... if you dont like what I post about my product please feel free to not waste your precious time reading it... thanks!

what sound signature are you going for with these? dj styled bass, obnoxious beats by dre bass, studio monitoring accurate bass, audiophile bass with good soundstage? Bright sounding? warm sounding? natural sounding? any harsh sibilance/trebles/upper midranges?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date