Single IAD 12" doing a 151.3db

Participant count
  • Participant list
here is a vid of a single sa 8 doing a 152.4.

On triple the power in a box and car that has orders of magnitude more work into it than mine.

1k. (1) 12". 151.3.

That IAD has a TON more in it. That vid was the 2nd burp I put on it. And the last.

How's your 141 working out for you?

here is a vid of a single sa 8 doing a 152.4.

Didn't watch vid but anyway

Good job Sundown, never doubted Sundown SA series we know what the SAs are capable of. Go posts that vid in there section. We never said it was the loudest single setup it's a respectable score for a single 12" on around 1-1.5k. This had no "sweet spot" testing threw it in and burped and came out with this. Great score IMO

Don't take it personally guys, he's just trolling. It was a good laugh. Don't downplay the IAD's output by even bothering responding to his video.

I'd love to see one of these make it's way out to @pro\-rabbit for some thorough testing and review.

141 is plenty for a daily driver with a box tuned for music, not comps. Would it make you feel better to know that I owned a blazer ( stolen ) that did 155's?

[quote name='TheUnderFighter']Don't take it personally guys, he's just trolling. It was a good laugh. Don't downplay the IAD's output by even bothering responding to his video.

I'd love to see one of these make it's way out to @pro\-rabbit for some thorough testing and review.[/QUOTE]

Pro-Rabbit actually is kind of local to me. Hmmm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date