Thank you for the OA-12

So is this not a Nightshade with a different logo on the dustcap?
Its far from a Nightshade. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Its a double stack 2.5" coiled motor. High roll surround etc.. Shares nothing with a NS or any other Sundown woofer for that matter.

Nick @ Stereo Integrity designed the subs. Jacob @ Sundown is more on the amp side of the company if I remember correctly.
Makes sense, cause I sent emails to both addresses (subs @ obsidian and amps @ obsidian) and nick answered the one about subs and jacob answered the one about amps

[quote name='skylineTT']Isn't OA built by Nick and Jacob? I would think it is shared technology from Sundown and Fi. Maybe we should nick-name it SunFi[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not true.

[quote name='skylineTT']Hmm, I could have sworn it was Nick@Fi. Oh well, I'm not sure, Haha yeah maybe @sundownz will help us remember.[/QUOTE]

There's no need for him to come in here and verify that Obsidian is not, in any way shape or form, associated with Fi as I am the other half of Obsidian Audio. Jake does the amps - I do the subs. It's as simple as that.

[quote name='SourDeez']So is this not a Nightshade with a different logo on the dustcap?[/QUOTE]

I don't know whether you're joking or being serious. Either way here are a few pics to show the physical differences between a Nightshade and an Obsidian. And if I could buy a Nightshade for $138 I would buy all of them and re-sell them for MAP! :)

NS_OA.JPG

NS_OA2.JPG

Mitch and a few other people have been the only people to make true statements so far.

Back OT, I'm glad you like the driver. :D

[quote name='Electrodynamic']Absolutely not true.

There's no need for him to come in here and verify that Obsidian is not, in any way shape or form, associated with Fi as I am the other half of Obsidian Audio. Jake does the amps - I do the subs. It's as simple as that.

I don't know whether you're joking or being serious. Either way here are a few pics to show the physical differences between a Nightshade and an Obsidian. And if I could buy a Nightshade for $138 I would buy all of them and re-sell them for MAP! :)

NS_OA.JPG

NS_OA2.JPG

Mitch and a few other people have been the only people to make true statements so far.

Back OT, I'm glad you like the driver. :D[/QUOTE]

Well considering I didn't know who the other half was, Jacob was the only person who I would completely trust since he was the half I was sure of. SourDeez trolls the crap out of the forum so you barely have to take anything he posts as a serious statement or question. @SourDeez :up2somet:

[quote name='skylineTT']SourDeez trolls the crap out of the forum so you barely have to take anything he posts as a serious statement or question. @SourDeez :up2somet:[/QUOTE]

SkyLinez r da fastest carz everzzZZz they Kan beet a Soopra in da raceze i saw da video!

Nick posted up some pics on facebook the other day of a 3" coil proto he is working on. it's a larger triple stack motor that looks awesome. I'd wait a little bit and see where that goes before you buy stuff lol
Just checked it out. 15" and 18"" only. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif But very nice looking subs for sure! I have no doubt they will be beast, as are the OAs of now!

SkyLinez r da fastest carz everzzZZz they Kan beet a Soopra in da raceze i saw da video!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/inlove.gif.6846f78f06b405429ef3a00129788a2a.gif:inlove://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/inlove.gif.6846f78f06b405429ef3a00129788a2a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif:boink://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif:boink://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif:cuddle://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cuddle.gif.bd1b29c179c0482f8313dbd790b74c94.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date