Obsidian Audio Bracelet *In-Stock & Shipping*

I apologize for this these seem to get lost in transit frequently idk if it bc of the small size or what but I will get you one out today 

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

I've talked to via pm about this as well I apologized for it and tried to make it right I sent another out today and it's heading your way
Received mine today. g6ryder also threw in a extra one which he did not have to do. excellent seller here.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif

Received mine today. g6ryder also threw in a extra one which he did not have to do. excellent seller here.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thankyou.gif.5451126d09e870f796f50c3a4dd5acd7.gif
Glad they arrived fine this time, sorry for mistake!

Ok guess update I guess Obsidian is down for the next week or so due to medical reasons with Nick, so right now it will be put off until he is feeling better. Spots are filled tho. Not sure what is wrong, but my thoughts and prayers go out to him and is his family.

Ok guess update I guess Obsidian is down for the next week or so due to medical reasons with Nick, so right now it will be put off until he is feeling better. Spots are filled tho. Not sure what is wrong, but my thoughts and prayers go out to him and is his family.
Any updates on the drawing?

Nick and I are offering a give away for 50 orders of the bracelets Nick will giveaway a Obsidian Audio OA-12. By buying a bracelet you will be entered into the drawing with 49 other people to be the lucky winner and get a free Obsidian 12.
We (Obsidian Car Audio and Bass Head Band-Itz) are going to raffle off this single Obsidian Audio 12" D2! What do you have to do to be entered to win it? Simply buy an Obsidian Audio bracelet from Bass Head Band-Itz and you're automatically entered. Buying multiple bracelets gets you multiple entries into the raffle!
I just built this subwoofer yesterday and it has tested perfect. :thumb:

Raffle_12inD2.jpg
Obsidian 12" D2 raffle ($5.00/entry) - Car Stereo Classifieds

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Obsidian 12" D2 raffle ($5.00/entry) - Car Stereo Classifieds
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Before Nick got sick we going to stop the raffle as the spots were just about filled however with him getting sick we felt that not everyone got the oppurtunity to enter so he proposed extending since he was out of commission for a period of time I agreed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date