"Bass Head" Bracelets *In-Stock & Shipping!

g6ryder
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
We are now fully stocked and shipping them out now we were projected to start shipping around the 21st of Dec., but we will start shipping out tomorrow Dec 13 and will have almost all order out minus a handful stayed up till 2:00AM tonight getting everything ready making sure everyones order would come correctly, I had a TON of orders placed today! Thanks so much to everyone who ordered! Please stop by Bass Head Band-Itz today and get yours!

bc182016.jpg

753ffe08.jpg

3adc1724.jpg

1f2281cf.jpg

72661645.jpg

e0f97576.jpg

5f631724.jpg

68549164.jpg

78298dc7.jpg

662ba406.jpg

Do they come in different sizes???

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

I usually like my loose fitting

Do they come in different sizes??? 

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

I usually like my loose fitting
No it's kind of like a one size size fits all thing... Sorry

Should have everyone's order out tomorrow! I understand you guys work hard for yor money and I worked my butt off to get these orders caught up And get them out! Thank you to everyone for your purchases!

just ordered mines woooooooo 

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

with a decal
Got your bracelet ready and will be shipped tomorrow however i haven't received decals yet so that will be shipped as soon as it gets here, also what color decal did you want?

Ok guys update ALL orders placed up to this moment are caught up and the remaining few will be shipped tomorrow and the majority of them were shipped today

All orders are officially shipped and headed your way! Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far! Keep it up! About 60 orders in about 48hrs! Your purchases is much appreciated!

Here are the receipts:

c5c98cc8.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date