Obsidian Audio Bracelet *In-Stock & Shipping*

Nick's from Obsidian Audio CRX rockin "Bass Head" decal

287156ad.jpg

Obsidian 12" D2 raffle ($5.00/entry) - Car Stereo Classifieds
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Before Nick got sick we going to stop the raffle as the spots were just about filled however with him getting sick we felt that not everyone got the oppurtunity to enter so he proposed extending since he was out of commission for a period of time I agreed
But there are still only 50 slots total?

The minimum amount of orders has been met. Also this is a giveaway we will randomly pick a customer that purchased on/before April 27th. A few people went ape $hit informing us that we could be sued for holding a raffle (darn us for doing such a thing!). I need to have Stephen call me back and then he will post up the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick and I are offering a Give-Away if you purchase one of these before April, 27th Nick will Give-Away an Obsidian Audio OA-12 to one lucky customer.

The minimum amount of orders has been met. Also there is no purchase necessary now. A few people went ape $hit informing us that we could be sued for holding a raffle (darn us for doing such a thing!) because doing exactly the latter is illegal unless there is no purchase necessary. I need to have Stephen call me back and then he will post up the details.
So, to be in the 'drawing' now, we don't have to purchase a bracelet?

So, to be in the 'drawing' now, we don't have to purchase a bracelet?
Fixed. All order placed on/before April 27th could be a luck winner of free sub.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

The minimum amount of orders has been met. Also this is a giveaway we will randomly pick a customer that purchased on/before April 27th. A few people went ape $hit informing us that we could be sued for holding a raffle (darn us for doing such a thing!). I need to have Stephen call me back and then he will post up the details.
Fixed. All order placed on/before April 27th could be a luck winner of free sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date