10" 1,000rms 3" Coil feeler thread

Well had a catastrophy happen. Lol was working on get the 10" out of the enclosure, and the cutout was quite tight so I was attempting to pry it out with a very small screw driver and broke the basket. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Well had a catastrophy happen. Lol was working on get the 10" out of the enclosure, and the cutout was quite tight so I was attempting to pry it out with a very small screw driver and broke the basket. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Thats not good:crap:

True dat! Im pissed. Ill be working on getting to building another. I promise I will have results. Sorry!
No rush..It blows to hear about a damaged sub, any damaged sub for that matter..I myself would be enraged as well..hope you get it going well.!!Thanks for keeping everyone posted/updated:D

Hows that rebuild coming along?Ive still an interest in these subs..Interested in the testing outcome.You Guys still working on them 10s?Thanks:santa:

Hows that rebuild coming along?Ive still an interest in these subs..Interested in the testing outcome.You Guys still working on them 10s?Thanks:santa:
I was waiting on the results of those tens,and maybe pick 4 up, but I did not see any new results, and went with 4 12s instead.The box is modified now.how are the tens coming along?

Well currently I'm working on a 2k along with these I hope to release them around the same time. I'm talking about getting a sample stitched 10" cone sample to throw on the prototype. I may know this week when I can get one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date