imperium Audio Designs "Reign" series stocked and shipping!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Several 12s on the line going out!

PICT0011_zps5fbcc211.jpg

Running a very short promotion for our "Reign" Series. Our line is currently 10% off.

Imperium Audio Designs - Home

Our 12" MAP price is 218.95-- 10% Off price is 197.05

Our 15" MAP price is 234.95-- 10% Off price is 211.45

Now is the time to order they are in stock and shipping out! Site is updated with the temporary 10% savings no code needed prices are all ready adjusted.

Give Away time!!!! For the next 5 subwoofers sold of any size (12s or 15s) the buyers will be entered to win a free 50ft spool of OFC 8ga Audio Technix to wire up your brand new woofer(s). For each driver ordered your entered once. For example "you buy 2 12s your entered x2". Don't worry we supply our drivers with 4ga push terminals 8ga OFC will need no trimming down I promise. We will allow 10% off as well for the remaining week. Save 10% and possible win 50ft of AudioTechnix OFC 8ga wire. Woofergram

Email me: Stephen@imperiumaudiodesigns.com to order!

SHARE THIS!

$197+Ship per 12"

$211+Ship per 15"

Give Away time!!!! For the next 5 subwoofers sold of any size (12s or 15s) the buyers will be entered to win a free 50ft spool of OFC 8ga Audio Technix to wire up your brand new woofer(s). For each driver ordered your entered once. For example "you buy 2 12s your entered x2". Don't worry we supply our drivers with 4ga push terminals 8ga OFC will need no trimming down I promise. We will allow 10% off as well for the remaining week. Save 10% and possible win 50ft of AudioTechnix OFC 8ga wire. Woofergram
Email me: Stephen@imperiumaudiodesigns.com to order!

SHARE THIS!

$197+Ship per 12"

$211+Ship per 15"
just saw this now! if this is still going on i'm more than happy to share it!

Would I be able to get in the 50's also my truck is a quad cab gmc 1500hd I thought about building a box that I could flip rear seats down and take it in and out of cab as needed.

I would really like to get too 150db

Would I be able to get in the 50's also my truck is a quad cab gmc 1500hd I thought about building a box that I could flip rear seats down and take it in and out of cab as needed.I would really like to get too 150db
Impossible answer... too many variable. Comes down to install. In the correct installation you will not disappointed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

g6ryder

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
g6ryder
Claremore, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date