<b>Audio Technix</b>

Cheaper than the rest, better than the best! Audio Technix Sound Deadener!
What sub is this and how much is it?
Hey bro made you a offer on your proff. 0 gauge kit thats 114.95 or something, I put 95 will you take it?
Cause your a meany face
Good to see ya here. Gonna be a full time job keepin up with the forums.
Website: AudioTechnix.Com Phone: (832) 257.8825 Sales sales@audiotechnix.com Operations coleman@audiotechnix.com Audio Technix Sound Deadener

I cut it open to take a peek. The techflex on them is good, perhaps the best part of these cables. I used it to techflex speaker wire together...
you guys still have shirts? i know this is kinda old thread
CT Sounds is looking to expand our dealer network! We are looking for Brick and Mortar stores only! If you own a shop and would like to find out...
can it do 1ohm stereo/2ohm bridged
bought it directly from Coleman on eBay miss my Strato cant wait until the new ones roll out
Nice....active crossovers...
Coleman put a 2500 on the amp dyno. With a bank of three 110 AH 12v batteries and a 120A power supply it did 3933 watts @ 11.6v and .5Ω in...
I'm IN! I wish to use it on my clothes dryer! The washer too, if I have enough!
Thedinger Distribution is now offering a 1 year no questions asked transferable warranty on all amplifiers with proof of purchase to verify sale...
Not bad. I tossed them in a box I had around that I made for a pair of AQ 10s, thats why the flush mount cutout is too big on the box, the AQs...
Yea!!! glad you got the new stuff in your ebay store, Coleman!!! 8 AWG, 4 AWG items in Thedinger Distribution store on eBay!
have these begun selling under the CT Sounds name yet? or will it be the Execution Audio name? Either way, taking orders for them yet?
check AT's ebay page for quantities
Everything is perfectly great. This amplifier is doing exactly what it needs to. I'm getting all 1200watts on about 50% gain so some good...
Uh oh, yes ts parameters are very important for creating enclosures.
typically black is negative.....um the coils should show though, usually on the bottom of the spring loaded tabs, or on the board that holds the...
Yea when i got home i had the reply. Dunno why phone never got it. Sent payment though
I don't get it either, it's either the same or it isn't...
So I've heard correct....darn! but hey coleman u da man. Your participation in this site shows you are a trustworthy person who has honest...
Have any B stock Strato 10s? Im looking for 4 10" D2s to run in a 4th order. Dont care about looks of them. Just thought id ask. Thanks
If I can get the proto amp... I'll be getting some AT subs too lol Just let me know the price for the amp via pm if you'd part with it. I 100%...
i have the stratos tuned to 33hz down to .5ohm and they are insane!!!! tropos look nice. the stratos...................wow!!!
HAHAHAHAHA So True!!!!!!!!!! I guess Sundowns are all and be all. The wife has a vvx8 skar and we havent hooked it up yet in her altima. It has...
i agree there is alot, but im trying to keep it all audio technix stuff/equipment except my head deck. wiring, subs, decals I wear the shirt and...
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/audio-technix/566447-audio-technix-amp-big-3-kit-group-buy-thread.html Doing the group buy on all the forums. It...
Some more pictures of the 800.1 - Give us a call at (281) 288-4278 or email Rick@AudioTechnix.com to order!
Email Ashli@AudioTechnix.com - Not sure what we have left as far as the old shirts go. I know we are out of XL blue and a few other sizes and colors.
i felt so alone, until i see you guys are just like me facebookless

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>Audio Technix</b>

Cheaper than the rest, better than the best! Audio Technix Sound Deadener!

Views

DD451980-D607-41AB-B69C-6745AAE4B848.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024
F98C6D78-7734-4659-9FCA-34969BDDC56A.jpeg

SlugButter

Mar 28, 2024

Latest topics

Top recent contributers