Strato 18's

They are just awesome.
cthedinger is trying to make buck sad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I will continue with a low power 18" may be the strato or something else. Havent sold many 18" Strato's but everyone who has bought them loves them.

keep making the strato 18s, I get so tired of seeing all this ********. ******** that companies are doing where they make a woofer or series ( model - sundown versions / dc m1/m2/yada / skar v2/etc ) and it's dumb.. if you want to make something else, make something else don't keep changing what you already have. just give it a different model name and make it it's own woofer, it doesn't have to be a totally different thing.
the strato 18s look awesome and while I wanted to run them, technix wouldn't ever sell me any of the proto amps no matter what and stopped responding to me emails of interested after 1 email about the amp.

pity.. Buck, maybe they will at least keep some back or send you some and let you pay later? I myself hate when I start a setup get half of it in and they stop making half the stuff I am using or planning on using, I want to use stuff that I can always replace or fix as it's still being made. I hate that stuff becomes more and more difficult to find etc.

wow and /end my rant.

anyhow, I agree with buck though.

I have that 1500.1 prototype available now if you want it. Just got it back last week. Shoot me an email. Coleman@AudioTechnix.com

I sent a message last night on eBay asking about 4 of them. I was thinking about starting with 4 @1 ohm putting about 2800 on them then maybe going to 8 @.5 on my popcorn sounds 4k heh.

I sent a message last night on eBay asking about 4 of them. I was thinking about starting with 4 @1 ohm putting about 2800 on them then maybe going to 8 @.5 on my popcorn sounds 4k heh.
8 would be plenty loud on the lanz board. I like that idea.

I'd buy them if I had the space.
I had 4 sx 18s sitting in my living room, 2 re 12.1s, one set of re xxx comps... everything else AT.

i'm switching to either a ton of tropos or 1-2 strato 18s if/when I can get them if they still have any in stock or don't stop making them in the near near future.

i know this is like 2 months old but PLEASE KEEP MAKING THESE. Im going to be getting a another system shortly and i want 2 of the strato 18s....

have these begun selling under the CT Sounds name yet? or will it be the Execution Audio name? Either way, taking orders for them yet?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date