Audio Technix BLOWOUT SALE!!

what's the cut out diameter on the strato 15's?

Also, what's the VAS rating on the strato 15 d2? The website says 20.2L which is obviously false.

Will these be able to work with the AT amps??

edit.. Nm i read further along will only work with ct amps. When is the preorder on these beauties?

Can you guys cut a deal on the premium RCAs you have listed on eBay? You have the four ch at $44.99 and two ch at $29.99.
Sorry but I cannot. These RCA's sell extremely fast at the current listed price.

Will these be able to work with the AT amps??

edit.. Nm i read further along will only work with ct amps. When is the preorder on these beauties?

Pre-order will be open soon.

Such great prices //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif got me a 800.1 on the way!

Sorry but I cannot. These RCA's sell extremely fast at the current listed price.

Pre-order will be open soon.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stared at that picture for like 5 minutes straight. Whoever took that pic deserves a raise, also genius idea and really this is pushing me away from the deal on the at 1200.1 d to wait for an avail amp from ct.

perplexing

anyway nifty gadget peace out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date