Strato 10's now installed in the truck. Happy, Happy, Happy

hunter081
10+ year member

Hey all. New to the site and new to Audio Technix product. last week I called the company and ordered a shirt and Coleman "i think thats his name" sent 2 decals and a lanyard in the box. That was nice of him. I am gonna be attending SBN for the first time this year and will be wearing his T-shirt for support to his business. Anyways down to the sound.........

I have a 2004 single cab f150 and as many of you know LIMITED SPACE!!!! *****, anyways I had a custom box with 3 JL audio w1's sealed box behind the seat. Believe it or not it was actually decent. However I kept reading about this Dave guy here in Fl that builds boxes so I went to go see his work. As I was looking at the quality of his work I noticed these subs called Audio Technix and they looked nice with the big magnet and white on black color. I asked about them and he said they are lil monsters so to speak. The desire to have them rite than and there hit. So I had him build a Ported box too fit the 2 strato 10's behind the seat. I just picked them up today and the box is amazing as is the woofers. I am a new happy man. I went from punchy bass to all out Balls to the Walls bass.

Thanks Coleman for the great design and awesome look of the strato woofer. Im iimpressed and may have the wife get rid of her Skar vvx-8 and put in a strato in her vehicle.

Im iimpressed and may have the wife get rid of her Skar vvx-8 and put in a strato in her vehicle.
This should be a no-brainer. The answer is yes, you should. Coleman actually cares about the quality of his equipment and knows enough about them to stand by them properly. No offense, Kevin, but you need to get with the game...

Would love to post pics. How do I do it? When I hit the icon above it says.....open url Whats that. I have the pics on my desktop please help

The same to you, bud.

For the photos, just get a photobucket or google account and upload your pics to there. Right click on the photo inside their website and select "Copy URL" or "Copy Image Location" and paste it in there.

Glad to hear about another satisfied AT customer. They treated me right even though things went a little awry (through no fault of their own). Very happy with their deadener and RCAs.

Hmmm... Ok so I made a photobucket. I added the pics and now im right clicking on them as you stated. It pops up with a bunch of options and one option being "copy" but I dont see any that says "copy url".

Yeah, Google can be weird about it. Try using Firefox. There's times when I'm on IE at work and have to use FF as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hunter081

10+ year member
hunter081
Naples Fla
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from