Audio Technix BLOWOUT SALE!!

Sorry but I cannot. These RCA's sell extremely fast at the current listed price.

Pre-order will be open soon.
I went on eBay to order the RCAs and now the four channel jumped up $12. ****. Can you still honor the $44.99 price for the four channel? I didn't order last night cuz I wanted to see if you'd cut a deal. If you can do the $44.99 for 4 channel (I swear it was that last night, then changed between then and now), I'll also buy the 2 channel.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope there is an 18 left next week! Never had an 18 don't care bout coils d2 or d4 works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Can you sent me your address so i can pick up some 0 gauge and deadener
i already asked and they wont. even if they did they wouldnt lower the price any more.... so i just went knu instead

oo and from what i found there up near the woodlands/spring area

Im a little concerned, Im looking for a SQish setup and wondering if the 12" at 200w would be a better choice. I really dont know what to chose but I have had. 10" Hifonics in a bandass box was never happy with this but was underpowered. 4 8" boss came out of a comp car in the 90's they were running 12 of them. They were by far my favorite. I have also had 10" 2 MTX 5000 RF amp. Sounded what i guess u call muddy. Just wanting to make the best choice I can and want to stay away from muddy again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date