Strato 10's now installed in the truck. Happy, Happy, Happy

nice, man! what's the enclosure tuned to?
I think my box builder said 31hz. Im not 100 percent sure. I only took a pic of one port but the other side is also ported. These two same subs by the same box builder did a 148.9. And yes for 10's they are prety nasty.

Nice, have any pics?? Would love to see the 18 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Do have one better got a video of mine on a jl 500/1 I now have it at 2ohms on a audiopipr 1000d

Loving the look of the new amps audio technix has. Im getting my stratos box vinly'd in black with white lettering saying audio technix. Now if I can get a amp to replace my audiopipe id be in business. espically to show off at sbn and support coleman.

[quote name='hunter081']Loving the look of the new amps audio technix has. Im getting my stratos box vinly'd in black with white lettering saying audio technix. Now if I can get a amp to replace my audiopipe id be in business. espically to show off at sbn and support coleman.[/QUOTE]

@flstrongman ; iirc is one of them and he builds sick boxes

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

[quote name='hunter081']Loving the look of the new amps audio technix has. Im getting my stratos box vinly'd in black with white lettering saying audio technix. Now if I can get a amp to replace my audiopipe id be in business. espically to show off at sbn and support coleman.[/QUOTE]

@Flastrongman ; iirc is one of them and he builds sick boxes

i agree there is alot, but im trying to keep it all audio technix stuff/equipment except my head deck. wiring, subs, decals I wear the shirt and now if I could get my hands on one of those audio technix amps. The box is gonna get done like i said above. should be nice and clean cab all black n white

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hunter081

10+ year member
hunter081
Naples Fla
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from