52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthedinger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alright guys as I am sure you already know we haven't done a sale in awhile due to us picking up several Store Front Dealers, so I have decided to do a HUGE giveaway for the members of CA.com!

We will be giving away

5 - 40 sq ft packs of 60 mil

15 - 20 sq ft packs of 60 mil

10 - 10 sq ft packs of 60 mil

2 - 40 sq ft packs of 80 mil

10 - 20 sq ft packs of 80 mil

10 - 10 sq ft packs of 80 mil

There will be a total of 52 winners so the chances of winning are very likely!! Total of 980 sq ft will be given away for FREE!!! We ask that the winners write reviews on the product they receive but it is not a must.

To enter simply post what you plan on doing with the product if you win!

This contest will go on until November 10th.

Sheets are 2 sq ft (12" x 24")

20120724_145936.jpg

Please note that after the winners are announced you have 7 days (1 week) to claim your winnings. Winners are responsible for shipping (shipping must also be paid within 7 days of winners being announced).

Count me in. Im always in for reviews. This will go in my QX4 and do my front doors, pillars, rear doors, and hatch area. Upcoming budget SQ build.

I need to deaden up my rear doors cause now that I made a new box the entire door is flexing on the lows and it completely ruins the experience for anything below 30hz. I also removed all the factory "deadener" (aka asphalt) from the back and cleaned it all up so it's ready for some real deadener.

I need some AT deadener to keep my roof and trunk from coming apart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm in. I would deaden parts of my front/rear doors, and maybe some of my rear deck hoping to make my stock Bose sound a tad bit better.

Going into my 2006 Altima.

yea i could use some for my doors, i need to start on them so they are ready for the sundown reference comps when they come out and my current speakers. i wouldnt mind doing a review ive used several other companies in the past so i have a pretty good knowledge of how it should work.

plus i think im gonna need a good bit after i put my xfl12 in my hatch on a ab2500. im hoping to not flex too much but we all know how that is

I will deaden the doors and trunk! Would very much appreciate the opportunity to try your product!

I will also take before and after videos.

I can do one door in your product in one door and a competitors deadener in the other and show the results. Should be fun!

Need to deaden the entire cabin on my car. Doors, roof, floor, etc. My goal is to not only block out road noise and rattles, but also cut down on what other people hear outside of the car.

Lets see here, I've got some doors to deaden in my 2012 tC still, as well as the floor. Which will be getting a serious audio upgrade in the spring all around, a performance and sound build, hopin to debut the final product in may at Carlisle, PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants