Audio Technix AT1200.1 Pre-Order - $265 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

cthedinger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Product is due in stock around April 15th (NO GUARANTIES)

Map is set at $349.99

Features:

-Does rated at 12.8v

-5mm Plexi Bottoms

-Tiffany Style RCA

-Bass Knob with clipping indicator

AT 1200.1d

1200w @ 1 ohm @ 12.8v

600w @ 2 ohm @ 12.8v

300w @ 4 ohm @ 12.8v

Amp clamped over 1700w @ 1 ohm @ 14.4v @100hz

Pre-order pricing:

AT1200.1 - $265 shipped

IMG_7391_zpse17b8f1a.jpg

IMG_7389_zps52050d42.jpg

IMG_7378_zps03d793d6.jpg

IMG_7377_zps9c66fabc.jpg

amps_zpsb2b42bec.jpg

Please note we will give more discounts if you buy 4 or more. Please email Rick@AudioTechnix.com for more info.

Price is shipped for the 48 Contiguous US states, but we will ship anywhere in the world. Email Rick@AudioTechnix.com for a shipping quote.

Product is due in stock around April 15th (NO GUARANTIES)

To pay send money via PayPal to 1200@AudioTechnix.com - please put in the description what the payment is for and that your address is on the payment. This will insure your order is shipped out quickly once the amps arrive.

Since this is a pre-order there are NO refunds. All sales are final. (No guaranties on arrival dates)

Going to be the proud owner of one of these soon. The guts look sick, the price seems insanely in my favor, and the glowy lettering will be tight.

I hope i will be as impressed with the sound quality of craftsmanship, like I've come to expect from Audio Technix.

Only thing that would be better, is if it came with one those new knobs with the voltage meter, speaking of which, how does that hook up? is is still a phone cord plug in, or do you have to plug the volt meter into something separate?

Going to be the proud owner of one of these soon. The guts look sick, the price seems insanely in my favor, and the glowy lettering will be tight.
I hope i will be as impressed with the sound quality of craftsmanship, like I've come to expect from Audio Technix.

Only thing that would be better, is if it came with one those new knobs with the voltage meter, speaking of which, how does that hook up? is is still a phone cord plug in, or do you have to plug the volt meter into something separate?

Those knobs only work with CT Sounds amps, sorry.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date