Audio Technix Tropo Subwoofer Giveaway!

Rickdod3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
"That's right folks, We are doing another giveaway this week! This time we are giving away (2) Pair's of our Tropo subwoofers, (1) pair of the 10" woofers and (1) pair of the 12" woofers. To enter this giveaway the rules are simple, all you have to do is "LIKE" and "SHARE" this post and you are officially entered to win! Winners will be chosen by random on this coming friday, JAN. 25th! Good luck to everyone!"

TropoGiveaway3.jpg

10" Tropo Subwoofer Ebay Link

12" Tropo Subwoofer Ebay Link

"That's right folks, We are doing another giveaway this week! This time we are giving away (2) Pair's of our Tropo subwoofers, (1) pair of the 10" woofers and (1) pair of the 12" woofers. To enter this giveaway the rules are simple, all you have to do is "LIKE" and "SHARE" this post and you are officially entered to win! Winners will be chosen by random on this coming friday, JAN. 25th! Good luck to everyone!"
TropoGiveaway3.jpg

10" Tropo Subwoofer Ebay Link

12" Tropo Subwoofer Ebay Link
Dam rick no facebook here either ..im missing all these giveaways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif i already run all at wire rcas etc etc id love to give these a try..

Sorry to all of you fella's without a facebook! Facebook makes it a lot easier to do these rather than keeping track of people on the forums/youtube etc lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Rickdod3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Rickdod3
Centralia, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date