A321J

Pioneer SPH-Da120 in Toyota Prado 150

Good evening,

I'd like to upgrade my stereo in a 2011 Toyota Land cruiser Prado 150.

I have a factory audio system with the amplifier under the passenger seat.

The only requirements are 2xUSB, Apple carplay and the ability to connect a reversing camera.

The Pioneer SPH-Da120 looks as though it would be suitable.

Could anyone tell me if this will connect easily to the factory speakers on my Prado. I would like all the speakers to work and be connected correctly, but I'm not at all familiar with these things.

So if anyone has done this on their Prado or has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 hour ago, A321J said:

Good evening,

I'd like to upgrade my stereo in a 2011 Toyota Land cruiser Prado 150.

I have a factory audio system with the amplifier under the passenger seat.

The only requirements are 2xUSB, Apple carplay and the ability to connect a reversing camera.

The Pioneer SPH-Da120 looks as though it would be suitable.

Could anyone tell me if this will connect easily to the factory speakers on my Prado. I would like all the speakers to work and be connected correctly, but I'm not at all familiar with these things.

So if anyone has done this on their Prado or has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

what the heck is a prado?

I’m in Qatar.

land cruiser LC150, or looked like it’s sold as the Lexus GX in the US.

C96B3226-3444-45F1-9055-EC189698B184.png

looks like it fits a standard double din, so that part should be fine, but interfacing with that stock amp might be an issue. may have to wire around it

Edited by youdoofus

does it have the mark levinson option installed from the factory?

Ok, wire round as in?? Disconnecting the current amp?

ill try and find out about the mark levinson option. I don’t think so though.

1 hour ago, A321J said:

Ok, wire round as in?? Disconnecting the current amp?

ill try and find out about the mark levinson option. I don’t think so though.

you might need to do that. not sure tho as your vehicle might have some region specific stuff in it that isnt familiar to us as most of us are in the states. are you planning on upgrading the speakers too or just the deck? planning on any amps at all? there are some youtube videos that show people installing an aftermarket radio in the equivalent lexus vehicle, but that amp might me a thorn in the side. @Jeffdachef can you shed any light on this?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now