Pioneer SPH DA360DAB - No wifi?

Participant count
  • Participant list

skyhawker

CarAudio.com Newbie
uk
Hi all. I had a SPH DA360DAB installed today. All is working fine, but it seems that the wifi isnt transmitting?

I set it to on in the settings, and I have tried on 2 phones, but the wifi doesnt show up.

I need it for the Andrid Auto wireless feature.

Any suggestions?

I need it for the Andrid Auto wireless feature.

Any suggestions?

Screenshot_20230719-183334(1).png
Screenshot_20230719-183457(1).png

Thanks. So the connection to wifi isnt via the usual phone wifi connection way? It has a wifi name and wifi password...

Thanks. So the connection to wifi isnt via the usual phone wifi connection way? It has a wifi name and wifi password...
I first turn on the radio, let it fully boot up, and then the phone's WiFi. The phone should detect Pioneer when you do a search. Mine is an old unit in which I use a wireless display adapter via USB port behind the radio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...