PIONEER SPH-230DAB

Participant count
  • Participant list

telbar2000

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
HI all, I have the sph-230DAB which only comes with one usb. I'm using that for a android auto wireless dongle, but I'm wondering if there's a usb hub that will work so that I can use my DJ usb sticks to listen to music? If there's no way of using a hub is there another way I can get to Listen to them and be able to choose the folders/files to play?
TIA guys :)

HI all, I have the sph-230DAB which only comes with one usb. I'm using that for a android auto wireless dongle, but I'm wondering if there's a usb hub that will work so that I can use my DJ usb sticks to listen to music? If there's no way of using a hub is there another way I can get to Listen to them and be able to choose the folders/files to play?
TIA guys :)
Have you considered unplugging the android dongle and inserting your USB stick when you want to use it for music??? I used an USB extension cable to hide it in my console and make it easy to access it. Currently, I use a 240 Gig hard drive plugged into my USB input for music. I have a 60 Gig hard drive with books on it. Depending on which one I want to listen to, I just switch the cables.

I think you can use a USB hub in you have an on/off switch on your android dongle, or a port selector switch on your USB hub. If you don't it may confuse the stereo if both are active. If one is off, the stereo will recognize the active source

Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...