Mystery socket - Pioneer SPH-DA360DAB

Participant count
  • Participant list
6884-6.png

Does anybody know what this socket is for? The other three are mentioned in the installation guide for connection to video, pre-outs, steering wheel controls etc, but this one isn't mentioned, nor are there are supplied cables. I know on other SPH-EVO models they have can bus interface connections, so I wondered if this is the same. If so, does anybody have the pinouts?

I did a very quick search, so take this with a grain of salt.

Check page 6 of the installation manual, looks like it has something to do with video output for a rear monitor? But I don't own one, nor do I have any experience with it, so that is as much help as I can try to offer.

Click this link, scroll down to the "Installation Manual", and see page 6. Looks to have arrows that point to that exact connector.

I did a very quick search, so take this with a grain of salt.

Check page 6 of the installation manual, looks like it has something to do with video output for a rear monitor? But I don't own one, nor do I have any experience with it, so that is as much help as I can try to offer.

Click this link, scroll down to the "Installation Manual", and see page 6. Looks to have arrows that point to that exact connector.

Cheers Deiimos, however, the video output is a different part of that connector :(

Well, the odd thing is, page 3 of that manual shows the left socket as the rear view input, mute, and steering wheel control. While the right side you point to is listed as "pre-out supply" which seems to be monitor output.

I don't know, last resort would be to try asking Pioneer directly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...