Loudest sealed enclosure subs you've heard

1ndatrunk
10+ year member

Can I live?
Close
I'm thinking of going back to a sealed sub setup, but I still want to retain some of the loudness that I had going ported. I know that I'd be had pressed to find a sub that will be as loud as some of the ported setups I've had, but I also know that there are some loud ass sealed subs out there.

The loudest so far for me, was my 05 XXX18 in 4.4cuft, so I know XXXs get loud sealed. What are some that you've heard?

in 94 ive heard a 156 with a sealed enclosure sealed up on the dash on music. took second behind Mark Facuda(sp) at finals
What sub?

idmax 12 in a 2cf sealed box sounds nice.
Not loud enough for me, and hella expensive

The older SI Mag 15" I had got damm loud in a sealed box. Did a 143.4 in my trunk off an SAZ-1500...
The V.3, or older?

Steve cook did a 160.8 on music at a local show with 24 crossfire 12's and like 4000 watts
Too extreme for me

I have two 05 RE XXX 18's ...I may have to try one sealed....
I really, really, really hate you Dave:verymad:

my brother's mb quart pwe 302's get loud and low sealed off of 1kwrms

i cant imagine how loud the 15's get //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.