your favorite songs to bump to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
QB's Finest - Oochie walla "i'll make your ***** sing thins song"

Ludacris - ROLL OUT

Dead Prez - can't think of the name.. but it'll make your rear view mirror drop

fu-man-chu

actually the guy that said it was Outkast - Rosa Parks, and Sir Mix A lot - Baby got back, i've seen both music videos, and he was right...

The dead Prez song is called "hip hop" check it out... its like one long, low bass note the whole song, really gutwrenching.... AND NO HEAVY D DOES NOT SING THAT SONG... AND THE OUTKAST song is called ROSA PARKS

thank you jester73440... 3 sheets to the wind kicks a$$!!!

there are too many other songs to list, especially since i like all types of music (except country) but here are a few:

1) pearl jam - alive (extended bass line may cause teeth rattling)

2) nelly - ei (hard short hits... yeah baby)

3) cypress hill - what u want from me (caution... may cause rectal bleeding... ouch!)

Country Rap Tune by Tow Down, really hammers. (Sorry I am a Redneck)

Dungeon family- df express

crooked booty

petey pablo-i

silkk the shocker- thats cool ft trina

lox- bust your guns

lil jon- bia bia

way to many good rap bass songs

ok, look it up on "MY Napster"/ Morphious, you can find baby got back under sir mix-alot and heavy D.as well as if u type in Back of the bus u will get the Outcast song.

So there

Is it me or are some ppl just wanting to prove other ppl wrong?

HERES THE LINE UP YAA...

FREAKS OF THE INDUSTRY, DIGITAL UNDERGROUND

NO FUTURE IN YOUR FRONTING, MC BREED

I NEED TO BE , MASE

BOO BOOING,DEVIN THA DUDE

FO LIFE, MACK 10

ONLY IN CALIFORNIA, ICE CUBE MACK 10 AND WC

MACAFRAMALAMA, XRAIDED

IN MOTION, MAC DRE

BRING THE PAIN, WU -TANG

TOO SHORT, OAKLAND. REALY ANY OLD TOO SHEEZY **** IS ON HIT.

BOW DOWN, WEST COAST CONECTION.

ITS GOING DOWN TONIGHT, CELLY CELL

CARLOS ROSSI. E-40

SLOB ON MY KNOB, THREE 6 MAFIA

DO YOU NEED MORE??? I CAN GO ON

1.) Jay Z - Can I Get A...

2.) Nelly - E.I

3.) 2 Live Crew - F*ck Martinez

4.) So So Def Bass All Stars - Sally (That Girl)

or Seasons in The Abyss by SLAYER, Roots Bloody Roots by SEPULTURA

....hehehe

how bout the songs in the DB-JAMS album...

they kinda have nice bass ey! try Downloadin some of them from AUDIOGALAXY..

i have a few of those songs:) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif :cool:

tell you what..look up "DJ Magic Mike - Feel the bass 2" or "feel the bass 4"(those are the best) and that'll be the only song you'd want. it's almost a constant flow of bass. Actually it is...or "Do you like bass" that one would be good for finding out where your subs hit best or whatever, because it goes through a series of like highs, mids, and then lows, and it gets so low that sometimes you can't tell if it's hitting or not...those will definately be the only songs you ever need for a bass comp, or just to impress someone.

oh...no one has this song....but if you can find it "Nemesis - The people want bass"....crazy bass. it's all lows, and it hits sooo hard...on my computer i've got 2-8's and i was playing a lot of the songs i've downloaded from this thread, and this beats them all by far....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif :crazy: i love those....

Ludacris: Area Codes

Michael Jackson: Man in the Mirror

Sublime: Pawn Shop

Busta Rhymes: Break yo' neck

JL Audio Stealthbox w/1 10W3 kicks pretty good.

your wrong, its not about being proven wrong. Go to cdnow and look at the actually cd and see what the songs are called. ALSO its "outkast" quit screwin that spellin up it buggs. Im strange about that cuz my friend started lovin outkast when the song mrs. jackson came out and said how great they were but couldnt spell their name. I have listen to them since day once when i was really young when not many people knew of them. Sorry dont mean to be an ass but no one is tryin to pick on you but those are the real names and the reason there are miss spell is cuz some people dont know and just label it for the **** of it so they know.

later

1. 2 live crew- Hoochie Mama

2. Eazy E- Realmutha****in G's

3. Juvenille- Ha

4. Outkast- Rosa Parks

5 Insane Clown Posse- Ol evil eye

These songs bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...