Favorite Port Tunning

I have not and will not call anyone stoopid except for their bass. My friend... I get it and you are a true basshead. Posting pics or vids of OTHER peoples builds is FB garbage... really?
If they condone it or ask you... fine. But to feel you keep this forum alive thru your posting is delusional.
Learn design and punk me... please.
I'm still waiting for that design...

So jackhole is a compliment. What exactly is the definition of jackhole? I thought you didn't call names?

Oof...
I thought this was "favorite port tuning" not mortal combat, it all depends on the user.
With larger drivers I like hi 20's-low 30's myself, other drivers low 30's-mid 30's. I've seen a single 18 get NASTY on a 4K amp however... $2500 of Pride that one was. Cramming a round peg into a square hole usually leaves a lot on the table to put it mildly. Any sub has its best environment. 6th's or 4th's can increase/extend bandwidth but the driver used/space available/config always determines what's possible.
Ported is ez... a 4th is an ez way out for someone wanting a 6th. Series 6th's give bandwidth plus output if done right. 4th's can perform but always affect power handling in my exp. Yep... people want to talk big numbers but sometimes it takes less than everything to push it to the limit.
So jackhole is a compliment. What exactly is the definition of jackhole? I thought you didn't call names?
You're the triggerman... who called who 1st?
I bet a sixpack I can still pee further.
Son I can roll with, kid is asking for a comeback.
I guess I found one that is postable and confounds you.
You still win... ok? But I can pee further... lol
Lighten up

Oof...
I thought this was "favorite port tuning" not mortal combat, it all depends on the user.
With larger drivers I like hi 20's-low 30's myself, other drivers low 30's-mid 30's. I've seen a single 18 get NASTY on a 4K amp however... $2500 of Pride that one was. Cramming a round peg into a square hole usually leaves a lot on the table to put it mildly. Any sub has its best environment. 6th's or 4th's can increase/extend bandwidth but the driver used/space available/config always determines what's possible.
Ported is ez... a 4th is an ez way out for someone wanting a 6th. Series 6th's give bandwidth plus output if done right. 4th's can perform but always affect power handling in my exp. Yep... people want to talk big numbers but sometimes it takes less than everything to push it to the limit.

Lighten up

You can pee farther than me. I'm just a peasant begging for respect at this point.

Oof...

Lighten up

(913)221-3987. Call me kid.

Oof...

Lighten up

Call me man. No kid. (913)221-3987

You can pee farther than me.
(913)221-3987. Call me kid.
Call me man. No kid. (913)221-3987

Play victim or whatever its what you continually do.
I remember suicide being on the table previously.
Comon' man... really? Lighten up and go to bed, I am.
Be a contributor and leave it at that. Idc if Keith, Jonathan, Greg... etc and Becker is there but a damn phone call? Get a life.
I get you're needy and clingy but go somewhere else for your therapy this time.

Play victim or whatever its what you continually do.
I remember suicide being on the table previously.
Comon' man... really? Lighten up and go to bed, I am.
Be a contributor and leave it at that. Idc if Keith, Jonathan, Greg... etc and Becker is there but a damn phone call? Get a life.
I get you're needy and clingy but go somewhere else for your therapy this time.

When somebody tells you to go kill yourself and the World will be a better place then get back to me.

When somebody tells you to go kill yourself and the World will be a better place then get back to me.
Interesting viewpoint, sad but interesting.
Look... I just took my shoes off and will be hitting the rack and believe me I sleep ok. I've burned bridges, done some bad things and never looked back. Maybe a new day is your best fix. Everything looks better after some sleep. (its almost 3am btw)
I feel blessed, loving fam + even ex's that I communicate with plus I survived a massive stroke at 48yr old.
I don't have much and am happy, that's not what defines who you are so best advice to you is... relax.

It's the same **** posting he always does. Triggerman yea because he is triggered 24/7.

Tell him his opinion is wrong about anything and boom he blows up. I just have him on ignore like a great many of people on here.

Honestly he doesn't contribute much to this forum just a collection of the same photos without and relevance just look at them this is what he built.

He went on at shredder2 about trusting manufacturer tsp but in the pioneer pro speaker thread he jumped up and down about pioneer having to be right about those pro mids playing down to something like 50hz. Just because pioneer says so. Contradiction it's a thing and the internet doesn't forget.

It's the same **** posting he always does. Triggerman yea because he is triggered 24/7.

Tell him his opinion is wrong about anything and boom he blows up. I just have him on ignore like a great many of people on here.

Honestly he doesn't contribute much to this forum just a collection of the same photos without and relevance just look at them this is what he built.

He went on at shredder2 about trusting manufacturer tsp but in the pioneer pro speaker thread he jumped up and down about pioneer having to be right about those pro mids playing down to something like 50hz. Just because pioneer says so. Contradiction it's a thing and the internet doesn't forget.

I thought he was the "trigger man" cause he's always shootin blanks?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...