Favorite Port Tunning

Jmo but calling possibly OG's... "kid" is going to get pushback. Be a fool and continue... only dumazzes eat your crap up. (you do contribute but constantly get checked... why?) Anyone who's been around CarAudio.com or in the lanes knows you are a distraction. Lurk more and chime in a bit instead of being a post whore...
Be a rock instead of that guy... Jmo

He came at me. I have the right to respond and I always will. I've said repeatedly that I refuse to be bullied by anybody. That will never change. If you want to call me posting builds, pics of real subwoofer boxes, pictures from car audio competitions, and videos of mine and other people's builds a distraction then I am in fact a distraction. You're right. Remember he came at me.

Ghost reply but... ok.
I can't quote you or I would. (I tried)
Keep on keepin' on... you do you.
We're all impressed, good numbers and clean cars. Athlete and all (been in the news?)... really?
You the man... How about a 6th design for 4 X-15's? Something detailed?
Tuned in for your response.
Btw... I gave the last one away for free and it collected trophies like a cucaracha. Demo king etc...
I don't deal with big talkers... but there you are my friend.
I wonder why all your PM's got ignored?.. lol

I counted 3 grammar errors on this dreadful attempt to ethug. Do you need me to point them out, or you think you can figure them out? Also, ive.seen your builds. They ****. Mine are posted elsewhere... places that arent dying. Ive posted builds here under old user names, no interest in keeping up with a new one here. You can believe it or not, but my components are worth as much as.your entire "build", but im not really worried about more "base" (not even sure where that one came from). Being almost 40 its been a while since i have been called "kid", but it gave me a chuckle, so thanks. Enjoy mediocrity.

Lol, "my components are worth as much as your entire build". Can't say I'm proud of it, but same. Never thought I'd spend what I did on my Mille drivers...

Matt

Ghost reply but... ok.
I can't quote you or I would. (I tried)
Keep on keepin' on... you do you.
We're all impressed, good numbers and clean cars. Athlete and all (been in the news?)... really?
You the man... How about a 6th design for 4 X-15's? Something detailed?
Tuned in for your response.
Btw... I gave the last one away for free and it collected trophies like a cucaracha. Demo king etc...
I don't deal with big talkers... but there you are my friend.
I wonder why all your PM's got ignored?.. lol

Ghost reply? I replied directly to you. Do you need a 6th order design? What vehicle? What's your power? Big talker? Me? I post my builds and exactly what they do. If somebody asks me to prove something I said then I prove it. I'm an asshhole not a liar. Please show me where I'm a big talker? Big talkers to me are people who say shitt and have no proof of what they are saying. Simply speaking the truth doesn't make somebody a "big talker" IMO. Is being on the news for being in a public shooting being a big talker. My bad. I should've known that was bragging.

@shredder2, then you won't reply for some reason. Prove me wrong. I've been wrong plenty of times. I've also apologized multiple times when I was wrong. Did you just "ghost reply" me? I can't keep up with all these terms. I call it kid knowledge.

Ghost reply? I replied directly to you. Do you need a 6th order design? What vehicle? What's your power? Big talker? Me? I post my builds and exactly what they do. If somebody asks me to prove something I said then I prove it. I'm an asshhole not a liar. Please show me where I'm a big talker? Big talkers to me are people who say shitt and have no proof of what they are saying. Simply speaking the truth doesn't make somebody a "big talker" IMO. Is being on the news for being in a public shooting being a big talker. My bad. I should've known that was bragging.

@shredder2, then you won't reply for some reason. Prove me wrong. I've been wrong plenty of times. I've also apologized multiple times when I was wrong. Did you just "ghost reply" me? I can't keep up with all these terms. I call it kid knowledge.
Yes.. I need a 6th but the dimensions are 17.5"h X 48"w x 40"d... a wish list, Throw it in a Chevy bed and the front port is limited to 18w x 9"t. That's what a designer can overcome. Limited output /w/ hard restrictions on space we make it work. Optimum?.. no... but workable possibly.
You're the guy hating on mechanical drawings. Oof...
What you got? Please don't roll up. My kids roll with me and...
I just want to see a design... that's all. 4 X-12s 6th and please tune it for rebassed crap (25-50).
I need your HELP

Yes.. I need a 6th but the dimensions are 17.5"h X 48"w x 40"d... a wish list, Throw it in a Chevy bed and the front port is limited to 18w x 9"t. That's what a designer can overcome. Limited output /w/ hard restrictions on space we make it work. Optimum?.. no... but workable possibly.
You're the guy hating on mechanical drawings. Oof...
What you got? Please don't roll up. My kids roll with me and...
I just want to see a design... that's all. 4 X-12s 6th and please tune it for rebassed crap (25-50).
I need your HELP

4th order blow through would be better. Maybe 5 sealed and 10 on the ported side.

Draw it up then... let's at least see a rendering. Something like this...

DSObBJ.jpg

This would have been a 4th for pair or Neo 4.11-12's but I advised in his situation a trunkwalled setup would be best since that 4th would limit output since he's throwing 15K at them. People always want 5lb of chit in a 1lbbag. In the trunk of a Mercedes 2 door?
Static space, big power and the desire to do your best is every designers daily grind... it sux.
We just do our best. Designers grind... lol
Waiting to see your design....

DSObBJ.jpg

This would have been a 4th for pair or Neo 4.11-12's but I advised in his situation a trunkwalled setup would be best since that 4th would limit output since he's throwing 15K at them. People always want 5lb of chit in a 1lbbag. In the trunk of a Mercedes 2 door?
Static space, big power and the desire to do your best is every designers daily grind... it sux.

Like 4 -15's in a Mercedes 2 door Benz?

20211208_163857.jpg

DSObBJ.jpg

This is what you need. I would have to measure your truck to give you dimensions within ¼".

20211117_212448.jpg
20211117_200609.jpg
20211117_213039.jpg
20211117_213150.jpg

Like 4 -15's in a Mercedes 2 door Benz?

View attachment 45912
Yeesh... stoopid lows. Somebody better have a camera on their plate and have it anchored down. I don't need another pic but asked for a 6th design in limited space. Sometimes designers need be agile and design anyways. Any limitations are things you need list to the customer/shop up front. Not everyone wants a wall after all.
That port area and length in what seems to be the volume tho... low 30's walled... yikes!
PLEASE

Yeesh... stoopid lows. Somebody better have a camera on their plate and have it anchored down. I don't need another pic but asked for a 6th design in limited space. Sometimes designers need be agile and design anyways. Any limitations are things you need list to the customer/shop up front. Not everyone wants a wall after all.
That port area and length in what seems to be the volume tho... low 30's walled... yikes!
PLEASE

Volume?

20211208_160022.jpg
20211208_154859.jpg
20211208_161832.jpg

PLEASE

4th order would be better.

This is what you need. I would have to measure your truck to give you dimensions within ¼".
1/4"?... ok.
The ONLY reason I'm here fishing is your obvious lack of design. I guess YOU can't call me kid like others since I'm in my mid 50's.
Strap this on...
Extreme savings on material
Savings on amps & electrical...
Enclosure is everything for a basshead btw
Good thing I'm not one of those guys
5 sheets .75"/single ply... 6th order /w/ nice bandwidth for a basshead.
It MAY perform... idk
Btw... I'm no keyboard warrior. You live on this board and take slight to any post. Relax man.
But I DO know the tab key... hint.. (hint) I design.
rnvuJ0.jpg

Its being built as we thrash online... we'll see.
It may hit 140db

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...