Favorite Port Tunning

1/4"?... ok.
The ONLY reason I'm here fishing is your obvious lack of design. I guess YOU can't call me kid like others since I'm in my mid 50's.
Strap this on...
Extreme savings on material
Savings on amps & electrical...
Enclosure is everything for a basshead btw
Good thing I'm not one of those guys
5 sheets .75"/single ply... 6th order /w/ nice bandwidth for a basshead.
It MAY perform... idk
Btw... I'm no keyboard warrior. You live on this board and take slight to any post. Relax man.
But I DO know the tab key... hint.. (hint) I design.
rnvuJ0.jpg

Its being built as we thrash online... we'll see.
It may hit 140db

I said 4th order is best for a blow through. Your truck might have a cut bed. Therefore, you need a longer and elevated box. Am I wrong? Bagged trucks are different. Building a blow through in a truck laying frame is different. I guess that you have "cookie cutter" blow through boxes for everybody.

1/4"?... ok.
The ONLY reason I'm here fishing is your obvious lack of design. I guess YOU can't call me kid like others since I'm in my mid 50's.
Strap this on...
Extreme savings on material
Savings on amps & electrical...
Enclosure is everything for a basshead btw
Good thing I'm not one of those guys
5 sheets .75"/single ply... 6th order /w/ nice bandwidth for a basshead.
It MAY perform... idk
Btw... I'm no keyboard warrior. You live on this board and take slight to any post. Relax man.
But I DO know the tab key... hint.. (hint) I design.
rnvuJ0.jpg

Its being built as we thrash online... we'll see.
It may hit 140db

I'm on my android kid and always have been. You van keep trashing me all you want. It's not a big deal. Do you want a trophy for designing a subwoofer box? GOOGLE "The Bluffs Las Vegas" that's what I build. You design subwoofer enclosures, congratulations! I build multi million dollar houses. Do the math.

I said 4th order is best for a blow through. Your truck might have a cut bed. Therefore, you need a longer and elevated box. Am I wrong? Bagged trucks are different. Building a blow through in a truck laying frame is different. I guess that you have "cookie cutter" blow through boxes for everybody.
Misconceptions abound around audio and communities. No... a 6th being workable depends on a ton of factors. Driver EBP, space available and more. A lower EBP makes a 4th the easy way out.
Try a 4th with a sub that isn't compatible... peaky and yucko

Misconceptions abound around audio and communities. No... a 6th being workable depends on a ton of factors. Driver EBP, space available and more. A lower EBP makes a 4th the easy way out.
Try a 4th with a sub that isn't compatible... peaky and yucko

And you are naive enough to trust every rating out there. Where do you get t/s parameters on AB subs? Fi subs? Sundown subs? RDS subs? Hutchinson subs? Etc..........

And you are naive enough to trust every rating out there. Where do you get t/s parameters on AB subs? Fi subs? Sundown subs? RDS subs? Hutchinson subs? Etc..........
I work my program if they don't make sense. I CAN find a happy medium if bad info is put out there. I also know some people who build subs and pull parameters. AB is NO sweat... cheep subs are ez

Bro, I respect your knowledge. If you want to shitt on my knowledge go ahead. GOOGLE Robert Dillon Framing INC. Las Vegas. Then call me stoopid. I've been sued for more then most people will ever make in their lifetime. Prove me wrong. I'm not a liar.
I have not and will not call anyone stoopid except for their bass. My friend... I get it and you are a true basshead. Posting pics or vids of OTHER peoples builds is FB garbage... really?
If they condone it or ask you... fine. But to feel you keep this forum alive thru your posting is delusional.
Learn design and punk me... please.
I'm still waiting for that design...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...