Would you run CAB 1600.1?

I hear a squeal sometimes when the AC is on. When I hear that the V drops to batt voltage or close till the squeal stops (a few seconds)New belts coming soon. I can check pulleys then.
Not a pulley but a belt tensioner. If you have been running bass on stock that can be a lot of stress on the tensioner.

Not a pulley but a belt tensioner. If you have been running bass on stock that can be a lot of stress on the tensioner.
No tensioner in my car, just screws to tighten the belt, its a tensioner of sorts I suppose, but not spring loaded like some American cars.

With my stock setup I think I can run either amp from what I seen on YouTube. But I do have batts so I will use at least one. I just don't understand how a cheaper amp can almost double its rated for the price but high end stuff for the most part do very close to its numbers. I just looks at the D.C. 2k again and I'm not impressed with the dyno

With my stock setup I think I can run either amp from what I seen on YouTube. But I do have batts so I will use at least one. I just don't understand how a cheaper amp can almost double its rated for the price but high end stuff for the most part do very close to its numbers. I just looks at the D.C. 2k again and I'm not impressed with the dyno
Looking a Big D Wiz budget amp dynos and working out efficiency numbers

Pioneer GMD9601 is 71% if I did the math right and $184 Bestbuy for 1200rms verified by dyno.

Gonna keep looking and then looking up reliability reviews.

Looking a Big D Wiz budget amp dynos and working out efficiency numbersPioneer GMD9601 is 71% if I did the math right and $184 Bestbuy for 1200rms verified by dyno.

Well I think the amp I have now should do at 1400 watts. It's cheap but it has gave me zero problems so far. My quart onxy 1600.1d. I honk I got it for $120 from sonic electronix a few years ago. Had it on my re sx18 and was clipping the hell out of it

Im watching videos now and then doing the math, Ill post more as I come up with numbers. I hope I am doing the formula right!
Hey I know I'm picking up one of those soundstream tn4.900. They $139. Cheaper then the poi 900.4. But they are the same amp

Looking a Big D Wiz budget amp dynos and working out efficiency numbersPioneer GMD9601 is 71% if I did the math right and $184 Bestbuy for 1200rms verified by dyno.

CAB 1600 57% efficient @1ohm and 67.7% @2 ohms

Much less efficient than the Pioneer, and the 71% for Pioneer one was @1ohm

You might get lucky... I was at a bassmeet two days ago and I met a guy that paid $450 for a Sundown SCV 3000 and the guy who sold it to him as well... I never find THOSE deals... LOL!

Hey I know I'm picking up one of those soundstream tn4.900. They $139. Cheaper then the poi 900.4. But they are the same amp
Might be a mistake, and you pay for what you get. I would trust the PPI over the SS just because I don't see too many people running that SS amp. The PPI on the other hand, people like them.

You might get lucky... I was at a bassmeet two days ago and I met a guy that paid $450 for a Sundown SCV 3000 and the gut who sold it to him as well... I never find THOSE deals... LOL!
Try FB groups, always selling things on there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.