Would my amp work with these subs?

Simple thing to do???? What does the Magnet say?? 400watts Dual 2 ohm voice coil??? Or ? AudiobahnAJ/AW ????? Give us that and look them up ??? That will help AAAAALOT!! Thanks.. The Aw series are the older subs,and my opinion the best series they made,and the aluminum cone.

SUBWOOFERS

Here is the site for the subs. the ones im buying are down at the bottom. the 'AW1251J' is the label for them. Thanks!!

SUBWOOFERS
Here is the site for the subs. the ones im buying are down at the bottom. the 'AW1251J' is the label for them. Thanks!!
Did you not post that same response 3 times in your thread so far?

I looked at the subs you are talking about.

They cost $70 each brand new, if your friend told you they are worth $400 he is a FN liar or really really stupid, or more likely both.

Did you not post that same response 3 times in your thread so far?I looked at the subs you are talking about.

They cost $70 each brand new, if your friend told you they are worth $400 he is a FN liar or really really stupid, or more likely both.
i understand. and i appreciate you telling me and showing my thread attention but i just really want if the amp would work with the subs please! i dont have much of a choice in what i buy.. thank you though, seriously.

you always have a choice in what you spend your money on lol. I would really stay away from those products or you will end up being another one of severely disappointed in how much bass they get for the amount of money spent club. Just give us a budget and we'll come up with some really good options for you, that you are sure to not be dissapointed in.

yeah to answer your questions everything will work you can run both subs at 200wx2 at 2ohms in parallel. The bad news is you will be underpowering the subs nothing wrong with that they just wont get as loud. I seriously urge you to take other considerations for stereo options with your money. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for the amp and subs and thats not low balling, those subs are massive crap and that amp is as well. General rule of thumb when it comes to car audio....the flashier it looks the more likely it is total crap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.