Worst car audio products of all time

Early Sony Xplod head units.. POS. They'd skip on even brand new CD's. The volume knob became intermittant and would randomly go to zero or full power. My kid had one in his truck.

Amps, yes. But their coaxials have always been respectable. In days past the Jensen 6X9 was king of the hill.
I will disagree that ALL jensen amplifiers are crap.

The KA series was emulated after a ZED design and quite decent the ATS stuff was amazing for and built just a like a soundstream reference internally and preformed just as good if not better in certain benchtests..

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifiers/446266-jensen-ats-ats100rx-amp.html

Scroll down to post 20

...which 5/6 channel amp? - DIYMA.com - Scientific Car Audio - Truth in Sound Quality

Ebay no-name or cheap import Headunits....Flip out DVD screens are the worst. They sound like they're going to break even when new. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Amps made by Audiopipe, Boss, Dual, Legacy......

MA Audio Hk4000
Should always bring marshmallows, graham crackers, and hersheys when there is one present.

CLX0607Butler013-de.jpg

i no that nobody will agree but i dont be likin FI. I think they a little high priced and plain. my friend had some btls and they got loud but they really sounded bad. When i say sounded bad I mean they slapped on every stroke. this pop was louder than the bass. He scored 148.1db sealed on the dash at 38hz with a termlab but that didnt matter. it was just rough to listen to. I also think they looked cheap. Everything but the magnet that is.

i no that nobody will agree but i dont be likin FI. I think they a little high priced and plain. my friend had some btls and they got loud but they really sounded bad. When i say sounded bad I mean they slapped on every stroke. this pop was louder than the bass. He scored 148.1db sealed on the dash at 38hz with a termlab but that didnt matter. it was just rough to listen to. I also think they looked cheap. Everything but the magnet that is.
Sounds like a bad box to me

Why would you include fi just because you heard one set that didnt sound that good. Fi Qs sound pretty good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.