Worst car audio products of all time

That had to be user error, because I had a KAC-9105d (newer model of the 8105d) and it was one of the best, worth-the-money amps I've ever owned..I'm actually considering replacing my Hifonics BRZ with another 9105d.
Lol, have this amp and the 1000 watt version sitting in my floor, blown. Open them up, cheaply made.

i know i mentioned targa so i will add urban audio works and radion which were made by targa. hot shots, profile and hifi i will also add to the list.
First amp I ever owned was a profile. One of their california series. It was **** good for me.

kenwood excelon kdc x693. worst deck i ever had. lagged, shut off randomly, and just overall ******. Never really like kenwood products anyway, just got a good deal on it new, so i tried it, but now i will never go anything kenwood.
I love the kenwood headunit I got. Its been going strong for 6 years now. Bought it brand new bc it could read mp3s and had a aux port on the front. Paid $100 bucks. Nice investment for a starter headunit.

I love the kenwood headunit I got. Its been going strong for 6 years now. Bought it brand new bc it could read mp3s and had a aux port on the front. Paid $100 bucks. Nice investment for a starter headunit.

Well to bad the x693 wasn't a starter head unit. it was junk. it was also quite annoying to use. it put all your iPod playlists on the deck which is cool, except only one knob controlled the entire unit so it wasn't the easiest thing to use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.