Which Woofers????

kinda of depends on the music that you like, 10's have a hard time on songs with lows like rack city, my 18 destroys the lows. I'd say that 2 15's is going to get you more power going. Just dont expect the 15's to do tons of work on the highs like your 10's did
You have the wrong 10s then, or your box is tuned too high; mine play my slowed down version of Rack City just fine, drops to 28 hz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkGITPnfHBs

They play this just fine too, my slowed down version of Hypnotize. Bass drops to 26 hz

most of the 10's I hear for one aren't mine, I know what your saying, the peoples boxes I have heard are tuned quite differently =P
Any size sub can get low, hell even 8s can hit low. The bigger sub of the line with play the lows better due to moving more air, but smalls subs can still get low.

It's all in your box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.