Good deal

Participant count
  • Participant list

07denali
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FL
I found a 12" Havoc for sale on another forum. The guy wants $250 + shipping. I offered him $250 shipping included. Shipping is about $30. I'm still waiting to hear back on this. Hopefully he's not a member here. Is this a decent deal? It's hard to gauge since not a lot of shops sell them and since you can't reach AA via phone or email. Their customer service must be terrible. I've left three emails over the past two weeks and called and no one answers or calls back. But the sub looks to be in good condition. Only a few months old with no obvious signs of damage. It was in a 2.5 cube box and run with a Sundown 1500, at least that's what I'm told. Based on the pics, i would rate it 8.5/9 out of 10. It looks like there's a small scuff on the foam, but it also looks like it could be dust or a smudge so I'm not sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.