Which woofer?

well shit, tom and i figured out he was just trolling as he claimed to be 15, yet registered in 2011. after bombarding him with an excess of questions taking up tom's time in his alignment service thread and never committing to a service, the ban was well deserved after he stated going in a completely different direction and taking on someone else's service.
btw, kingchonky is an anagram for honkyg nick,... someone who uses his 'nudels'. lmao
oh snap! You got me!! I would have never guessed.

Yeah I gave him ****(maniac) for posting in the wrong section.

oh snap! You got me!! I would have never guessed.
Yeah I gave him ****(maniac) for posting in the wrong section.
it was most likely blatant with as many times as he mis-posted.

im one hell of a master of disguise, only tom was able to figure it out right away when i registered as k/c.

MasterOfDisguise.jpg

Kicker amps aren't 1 ohm stable, but I see that link provided they're changing things a bit. Since it says avail soon, and will cost a lot.

If I were you, I'd try and get the AQ 2200.1 Can be had between 200-350.

If I go with the sundown x and get a 2k+ amp what kind of electrical will I need. I have some electrical done but not sure if it's enough.

Stock alt 150amps

Big 3 done

Xs power d2400 underhood.

Will run the amp with 0 gauge. Is that enough or can I should I get a small xs power xp for the back?

What is your budget?

If I go with the sundown x and get a 2k+ amp what kind of electrical will I need. I have some electrical done but not sure if it's enough.
Stock alt 150amps

Big 3 done

Xs power d2400 underhood.

Will run the amp with 0 gauge. Is that enough or can I should I get a small xs power xp for the back?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.