High SQ 6.5" Woofer / 0.75" tweeter Component

Participant count
  • Participant list
CDT makes some good sets. Is there a reason you can't fit a 1" tweeter? Typically for SQ you want to get the x-over point as low as possibly - preferable close to 2khz and that requires a bigger tweeter. Best you can hope with a .75" tweeting is ~4khz.

CDT makes some good sets. Is there a reason you can't fit a 1" tweeter? Typically for SQ you want to get the x-over point as low as possibly - preferable close to 2khz and that requires a bigger tweeter. Best you can hope with a .75" tweeting is ~4khz.
I'm trying to put the tweeter in the factory location and it's 0.75. From the looks of it I don't think it'll fit anything bigger and I don't wanna cut into anything. I drive a 2002 saturn l200 lmao.

Here's what I would do:

Here is what Crutchfield says fits in your car, (which includes 1" tweeters).

If they are wrong, you return em.
I think you tried to send me speakers, and if so it didn't work, it jsut brings me to cruthfield homepage
Here's what I would do:

The link you sent just takes me to the Cruthfield homepage. If you were trying to send me something specific I don't think it worked.

Here's what I would do:

crutchfield home page
car audio and video
car speakers
select your vehicle
component speakers.
Well yes, I've searched cruthfield many times, I just wanted input from actual people to go off of instead of numbers and prices. I've got it kinda narrowed to Infinty REF-6530CX and JL C2-650, by using Cruthfield. That's a pretty big price gap so I've just been trying to find experiences input to steer me in the right direction or to somewhere in between.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...