Which sub ahould i go with for new build

Participant count
  • Participant list
Sorry, I’m no help, but wanted to say I can’t believe the 15” is 68 lbs! 😳 I’ve only ever looked into 10” subs rated at a measly 300w, not 2000. 🤣

Go with the 18”s is my advice. Sounds like you have the space to do it. The difference between 2-15s and 2-18s is almost like getting another 15. My favorite two systems I’ve had personally used single 18s.

Go with the 18”s is my advice. Sounds like you have the space to do it. The difference between 2-15s and 2-18s is almost like getting another 15. My favorite two systems I’ve had personally used single 18s.
I can fit the 18s but it would be close .i was wanting to eventually go 4 15s but it would take me awhile to get there do you think the resilient sound are as good as the sundowns ?

I’ve heard them both, never side by side. They are both great. Looking at the specs, I would choose the resilient. It can use a smaller box, and on paper it would be the better sounding woofer. That said paper doesn’t mean much and everyone has preferences of their own. They are both really good and you couldn’t go wrong with either. The much smaller box would allow you to do the 18s and I think that is the kicker to me. More cone is free spl. Both of those subs will play really well, really low and that’s going FEEL and sound great.

I’ve heard them both, never side by side. They are both great. Looking at the specs, I would choose the resilient. It can use a smaller box, and on paper it would be the better sounding woofer. That said paper doesn’t mean much and everyone has preferences of their own. They are both really good and you couldn’t go wrong with either. The much smaller box would allow you to do the 18s and I think that is the kicker to me. More cone is free spl. Both of those subs will play really well, really low and that’s going FEEL and sound great.

Alright man .that is what i have been leaning torwards .i appreciatte your opinion . I feel like the 18s will be great for a daily without having to gut my whole ride . I love my lows and i have heard they move some air so hopefully i can pull off some small hair tricks.i have 2 jp23s strapped at the moment so ill prolly have to upgrade them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...