Which one should I get?

the best in these 4 choices

• pioneer ts-swx2502

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jbl ms-10sd4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is not a shallow sub. And I was hoping for e1 to tell me between the choices I put out there because that's what is available here. Very expensive to ship to Canada from the US. Thanks again
If you are wanting loud, the sundown SD will flat out destroy all 4 of your choices and still sound awesome doing it. Pure Sound quality, you can go with the JBL but output might be lacking.

If you are wanting loud, the sundown SD will flat out destroy all 4 of your choices and still sound awesome doing it. Pure Sound quality, you can go with the JBL but output might be lacking.
If I drive the JBL 10 inch with this amp: TA5.1250 - Tarantula - Amplifiers - Car Audio I was wandering if I would be able to feel it? Obviously I will be able to hear but can you actually feel it in your chest, would you be able to see the mirror moving and such? Thanks again

the sd-10 is the best sub bar non. you will be very disappointed with the other choices i promise you. Find a sundown dealer in Canada.

the sd-10 is the best sub bar non. you will be very disappointed with the other choices i promise you. Find a sundown dealer in Canada.
thanks mclrico but the question remains ... If I drive the JBL 10 inch with this amp: TA5.1250 - Tarantula - Amplifiers - Car Audio I was wandering if I would be able to feel it? Obviously I will be able to hear but can you actually feel it in your chest, would you be able to see the mirror moving and such? Thanks again

thanks mclrico but the question remains ... If I drive the JBL 10 inch with this amp: TA5.1250 - Tarantula - Amplifiers - Car Audio I was wandering if I would be able to feel it? Obviously I will be able to hear but can you actually feel it in your chest, would you be able to see the mirror moving and such? Thanks again
from my experience with inexpensive shallow mounts the answer will be no.

If I drive the JBL 10 inch with this amp: TA5.1250 - Tarantula - Amplifiers - Car Audio I was wandering if I would be able to feel it? Obviously I will be able to hear but can you actually feel it in your chest, would you be able to see the mirror moving and such? Thanks again
lmao hell no on that. none these will give you that. Shallow mounts are shallow mounts. They are there to give you a little bass in less space. There will be no chest crush from a single 10. Most you can probably achieve is a little mirror jiggle with the sd 10. The jbl will most likely dissapoint the hell out of you if thats your goal. You might be more impressed with a sundown SA 8 in a ported box spl tuned to 45hz. That will get outrageously loud, not the best for sound quality but it will get you a lot closer to your goals then a shallow 10 can ever do. Box design has an important impact of everything. Dont expect anything decent out of a sealed box output wise.

Lmao hell no on that. none these will give you that. Shallow mounts are shallow mounts. They are there to give you a little bass in less space. There will be no chest crush from a single 10. Most you can probably achieve is a little mirror jiggle with the sd 10. The jbl will most likely dissapoint the hell out of you if thats your goal. You might be more impressed with a sundown SA 8 in a ported box spl tuned to 45hz. That will get outrageously loud, not the best for sound quality but it will get you a lot closer to your goals then a shallow 10 can ever do. Box design has an important impact of everything. Dont expect anything decent out of a sealed box output wise.

Thanks for the advice. I just started to get interested in car audio but man do I wish I knew everything just like you when you started, remember when you didn't have to ask anybody for advices, when you, right of the bat installed your system without even looking at any plan. Man I wish I was you.

Thanks for the advice. I just started to get interested in car audio but man do I wish I knew everything just like you when you started, remember when you didn't have to ask anybody for advices, when you, right of the bat installed your system without even looking at any plan. Man I wish I was you.
trust me man, we've all wasted money and learned some hard lessons when we first started out. It takes a bleeding wallet and an open mind to get your system sounding great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...