Which company makes the best exhaust for cars?

Basshead808
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Sup guys?, I was wondering what company makes the best Exhaust for power. I really dont care about how loud it is I just want another one for power. Right now I have a Sebring Tuning exhaust on my 94 Mazda MX-3. Anyone heard of Sebring Tuning? anyways. I think the exhaust is getting old because the car keeps missing when I accelerate and I would like a better exhaust. any opinions?

Heres some crappy pics of the Exhaust

exhaust0vo.jpg

do you have a turbo or not if you do I would recomend a 3" exhaust if N/A I would suggest a 2.5" exhaust when I get enough money I'm gonna buy the Greddy EVO2 cat back

Interesting. Thanks for teaching me about that wow I didin't know that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

do you have a turbo or not if you do I would recomend a 3" exhaust if N/A I would suggest a 2.5" exhaust when I get enough money I'm gonna buy the Greddy EVO2 cat back
No I dont have a turbo. sorry, im going to be off topic for a moment. Well, I know I could swap my 4 cylinder MX-3 ingine to a 6 Cylinder engine but I was thinking of something better. What about swaping a Toyota Supra Turbo engine in my car. Would it fit?

header equations are nutty. i was reading one the other day but i can't find the link. definitely good **** to know if there's a lot of applications for your car, so you can see what's actually tuned correctly

Yeah, Im definately getting headers for the car. you have to weld the bottom of the headers to the exhaust pipe that goes to the back of the car right?.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.