Subwoofer Makes a rattling noise at higher volumes and sometimes at lower volumes

I want to buy another big battery or 2 small ones for my car audio maybe a bigger alternator.
My friend told me to try and buy thicker cables
You will probably need to do all of those things.

Also if your voltage is that low your current alternator and battery may be failing. You should have both load tested at an auto repair shop.

I
You will probably need to do all of those things.

Also if your voltage is that low your current alternator and battery may be failing. You should have both load tested at an auto repair shop.
Is it ok to ask how i check impedance on the amplifier?

The impedance your amplifier can safely drive should be published by the manufacturer. You cannot test this.

You can test the impedance of your speaker load with a DMM.
it says it can handle 1 ohm and 1700w rms at 10% THD who would want 10% THD?

I have 2 Deaf bounce MF-10S Dual 4 ohm wired to 1 ohm and my subwoofers makes rattling noise at higher volumes sometimes at lower volume and sometimes they work perfectly fine i have also noticed that my second amplifier for my speaker when the bass hits the protecting light flashes red anyone know what it could be?

I havent heard anything abnormal when i push on them
I unplugged the rca to the subwoofer amplifier and the speaker amplifier still lights red when playing music. Maybe its not the subwoofers? but if its not the subwoofers what else could it be?

I have a Dayton reference HE 10 that rattles almost immediately when my voltage drops and my signal starts to clip, especially during lower frequency play. are you still sitting at 11 volts? If so, you have a problem with battery, alternator or your wiring. Is it sitting at 11 volts when testing it right at the battery also? If the battery tests at 12.6 and only 11 at your amps, it’s the wiring. If the battery itself is sitting at 11, it’s trash.

I have a Dayton reference HE 10 that rattles almost immediately when my voltage drops and my signal starts to clip, especially during lower frequency play. are you still sitting at 11 volts? If so, you have a problem with battery, alternator or your wiring. Is it sitting at 11 volts when testing it right at the battery also? If the battery tests at 12.6 and only 11 at your amps, it’s the wiring. If the battery itself is sitting at 11, it’s trash.
I havent checked the battery but the subwoofer amplifier sometimes even go to 10 volts and the speaker amplifier is at around 10.5V-12V

I have 2 Deaf bounce MF-10S Dual 4 ohm wired to 1 ohm and my subwoofers makes rattling noise at higher volumes sometimes at lower volume and sometimes they work perfectly fine i have also noticed that my second amplifier for my speaker when the bass hits the protecting light flashes red anyone know what it could be?

I havent heard anything abnormal when i push on them
So i was drifting yesterday and after when i was going to play music i heard the audio got even worse so it must be some connection is lose? Maybe the remote to the head unit?

I fixed it it!!
It was a bad ground now my amplifiers receive 13.5 Volts

Attachments

• IMG_20220930_170419.jpg
    IMG_20220930_170419.jpg
    797 KB · Views: 23
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...