Amplifier makes high pitch noise

Participant count
  • Participant list

idan167

CarAudio.com Recruit
Hello,
So accidentally I ruined my amplifier and i replaced it with other one i had, and once i did i started to hear high pitch noise from the speakers that connected to it. very annoying..
I thought it might be from the rca but i disconnected them and the noise was still there..
the amplifier is ds18 candy-x4b, i once accidently connected the positive to the negative on this amplifier and never used it after that till today.
do you think it's because of that? on the old amplifier i didn't hear such a noise..

Hello,
So accidentally I ruined my amplifier and i replaced it with other one i had, and once i did i started to hear high pitch noise from the speakers that connected to it. very annoying..
I thought it might be from the rca but i disconnected them and the noise was still there..
the amplifier is ds18 candy-x4b, i once accidently connected the positive to the negative on this amplifier and never used it after that till today.
do you think it's because of that? on the old amplifier i didn't hear such a noise..
Its a possibility. You might want to look for a new amp.

Its a possibility. You might want to look for a new amp.
yeah i already started looking for one, but didn't want to spend more money before knowing the real reason behind that.. i guess the only way to know is to buy a new one and connect it to see if any difference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...