Which amp!

Participant count
  • Participant list

drewboy146
10+ year member

I just ordered an audioque 2.5 12 inch. I need an amp to go along with a good deal. I dont want to spend probably over $170 but i do want it to be able to cover if i get a second sub for the future because i think i will in about a month or two. THANKS

well if you get another AQ in a month or two then your going to have to build/buy two boxes. personally, i would just wait to get the pair or not get the other one at all

I was actually given a single box and another box so thats fine for now. Right now i just dont have the space for the two box because hauling stuff for work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.