Where's my box DC Creations?

sounds like a shade ball company...took your money right away i bet... putting you off till the last minute...just checked their site and it says they are not building anymore enclosures for the end user...WTF????

!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Feb 20, 2014 - 11:38 AM

!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Do to several issues we are currently experiencing. We are suspending the ability to make orders for enclosures. Designs will still be worked up and emailed, but physical enclosures will not be for our "end-user" clients. Business clients can still contact us in the same method as they have been and will be taken care of as that is a different process. If you are a new business please contact Dealers@DC-Creations.com

Sorry for this inconvenience, but until this can be resolved I do not want to have clients with extended wait times because of issues that can be resolved in house by a simple down time.

That is whats on their site now...WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP YOU ARE DEALING WITH!!! Good luck with getting your enclosure from them...NEVER will get my business.

DC CREATIONS= SHADY BUSINESS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif

sounds like a shade ball company...took your money right away i bet... putting you off till the last minute...just checked their site and it says they are not building anymore enclosures for the end user...WTF????
!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Feb 20, 2014 - 11:38 AM

!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Do to several issues we are currently experiencing. We are suspending the ability to make orders for enclosures. Designs will still be worked up and emailed, but physical enclosures will not be for our "end-user" clients. Business clients can still contact us in the same method as they have been and will be taken care of as that is a different process. If you are a new business please contact Dealers@DC-Creations.com

Sorry for this inconvenience, but until this can be resolved I do not want to have clients with extended wait times because of issues that can be resolved in house by a simple down time.

That is whats on their site now...WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP YOU ARE DEALING WITH!!! Good luck with getting your enclosure from them...NEVER will get my business.

DC CREATIONS= SHADY BUSINESS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif
If you didn't read, pro-rabbit said he's closing down the site so no new orders will be taken until the store takes care and finishes their backlog of orders. This company was legit and great when pro-rabbit was in charge. Just the people who he left to run it with seem incompetent in business practice.

did u pay thru paypal ? u should be able to file a complaint thru paypal and or depute the charge if u used a credit card id be looking into something here imo

did u pay thru paypal ? u should be able to file a complaint thru paypal and or depute the charge if u used a credit card id be looking into something here imo
Yes I did. I would honestly rather just receive my box but if this continues I may have to

If you didn't read, pro-rabbit said he's closing down the site so no new orders will be taken until the store takes care and finishes their backlog of orders. This company was legit and great when pro-rabbit was in charge. Just the people who he left to run it with seem incompetent in business practice.
I totally agree with you. Pro-Rabbit is good guy to work with.

I totally agree with you. Pro-Rabbit is good guy to work with.
When you allow fools to run your business under your name then sry to say it falls on you. My definition of a good guy is not one that takes your money and 3 months later your still left with your thumb up your azz..

When you allow fools to run your business under your name then sry to say it falls on you. My definition of a good guy is not one that takes your money and 3 months later your still left with your thumb up your azz..
Well, I gave my opinion from my real experience when I did business with him and his company, not like most people that talk BS without knowing.

For whatever it is worth, I purchased an amp from him a few weeks back and have received it. I am not justifying your wait time on the box as this isn't exactly an apple to apple comparison in regards to product. I am merely stating that he did not rip me off. I hope that everything works out for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='disturbed471985']3 months????? bet u paid a pretty penny knowing rabbits prices... Mods shut him down 3 months aint a mistake its theft....[/QUOTE]

He is a mod. I agree. I see threads like this too often and imagine this was the straw that broke the camel's back. At least he's doing something productive this time.

Past lesson learned: don't egg him on to finish your enclosure or it gets rushed out the door with a shoddy paint job and a HORRIBLE kerf cut. @blockburner ; care to share?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ATC_DJ

ATC_DJ
Montgomery, AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hispls